The Chameleon.

Cat seized a fire extinguisher and broke the safety pin, she released the foam into the air.

"C'mon! A little bird told me you wanted to see me!"

About six guards were charging toward her, she threw the extinguisher aside.

"Now, this is a proper welcome..."

It wasn't a fair fight for them, it took her only a few minutes. She walked into the lab with her repulsor pointing ahead. "I believe I have an appointment?"

"What do you think you're doing?" Asked a masculine voice.

"Come closer and I'll tell you."

A chair flew towards her, Cat barely dodged it on time.

"The hell?" She shouted. "I can turn invisible too, you know? I was kind enough to show myself, you should do the same!"

"Kind?" The man laughed. "A child of mine asking for kindness! You have been ruined, Mimic."

"That's not my name and I'm not your child."

"Right. What was it again?"

The girl turned the corner and ran into none other than Nick Fury.

"Copycat."

She stumbled backwards with her mouth wide open, she had her mask on so thankfully he couldn't see the fear in her eyes. "H-How..?"

The man seized her by the throat, she kicked and held onto him attempting to relax his hold, but Dmitri kept her at arm's length.

"D'you like my new look?" He smiled, the expression looked wrong on Fury's face. "You've been surpassed, I fear— I present to you: the Chameleon project."

Copycat shot him in the chest with her repulsor, launching him to the ground. When she crawled to sit on his chest she noticed his face was looking a little distorted. The man laughed, the sound was entirely different from Fury's voice.

"What did you do?" She asked, keeping her fist ready.

"Nightcrawler didn't tell you?" He smirked, it made his face look even more shapeless. "Where's the boy? What did you do to my son?"

"He's not yours," Her claws went to the neck of his lab coat. "None of us are."

She took off the photostatic veil to reveal a featureless face under it, the girl couldn't hide her disgust.

"Do you hate yourself, D?"

He grinned, it was a disturbing expression considering he had no lips. "Have you looked at yourself while wearing that suit? A Copycat has no personality. You have loads of that, Agent Zero, your mimicking is merely a survival skill, yet you insist on making it your whole essence."

"I'm not here to listen to a Ted talk," She kept her hand tight around his throat. "I'm here to end this."

He smashed a crystal jar on her head, Copy's helmet protected her from harm, but he managed to force her away. He tried to crawl to the door, but the girl teleported and kicked him sideways.

"Where's your brother? I'd love to beat his pretty face too... Don't run, doctor!  You know I'll make sure you rot in jail anyway..."

He pulled some broken glass out of his paper-white skin. "You have no idea what kind of people you'll piss off if you mess with me."

"I don't care about crusty old men. I care about the mutants you keep."

"You think you're saving them?" Dmitri chuckled from the ground. "You think they'll walk out and live happily? Why did Fury hide you then? He knew you'd be mistrusted if the others knew you weren't an enhanced human..."