Compromised

Time travel is real and all of history is vulnerable to the attack which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread these so called time aberrations and erase their damage to history. we are a team of outcast and misfits, So please don't call us heroes. We're something else, we're Legends.

I'm laying on Sara's lap as she pilots the ship, Purring as she pets me. "Cmon grey" I heard Jax exclaim, they were having an argument behind us. "Sara, come on, you can't be Switzerland on this one"
"In my heart I'm with you, but it's not what Rip entrusted us to do. Our job is to protect history"
"You mean clean it up after somebody else makes a mess of it, time janitors. That's all we are" Jax said annoyed.
Sara went back to piloting, and I curled into myself as I fall asleep in Sara's lap.

________________

"Where is it coming from" Sara question "Washington D.C., December 7, 1987. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue." Nate replied as he continued on explaining about the time period. I tuned out most of the conversation as I licked my paws and cleaned myself. "-great while the rest of us break into one of the most secure place in the country" I catched the last of what Sara said as she walked away from the group.

________

I followed Amaya and Nate as we made our way to JSA's training facility. We arrived in front of a big building, "prepare to see the most elite training facility in all of history" Said Amaya as we entered the facility. We entered and saw an empty building, crumbling walls, full of broken equipment and dust.

Oh is this what humans call elite? A little bit disappointing. Nate seems to agree with me "maybe elite means something different in 1987?" We looked around for more clues as to what happened to the jsa. I sat down on the table as Nate and Amaya looked through case files.

Suddenly everything went dark, I was able to see just fine with my eyes, but not so much my human companions. Dark shadows of a being moving between the beams above, Amaya activating her powers to see the same thing as me. The darks shadow charged at Nate, I leaped from the table to knock Nate out of the way, landing gracefully on the floor. "Why did you abandon us" An old man emerged from the shadow, before he could finish Nate had knocked him out with a dumbbell.

_____________

"Do you think I killed him? I hope I didn't kill him" Whispered Nate "oh my god I just ki- ow" He exclaimed still in a whispering voice, I had smacked him softly with my paws to stop his rambling. "Thank you Tama, why are you whispering" Said Amaya
"Just in case he is not dead, he could use a nap" replied Nate, still whispering.

"I'm not an invalid, just old. And you...you haven't aged a day" The old man spoke up
"It's one of the few benefits of time travel" Replied Amaya
"So you left us to join the lovable losers"
"I was trying to find rex's killer"
"And you never thought to tell me? "
They continued to converse as I left to go explore. "Nate, Amaya, Tama report back to the waverider" I heard Sara over the comns, *meow* I meowed over to Nate and Amaya as I start walking away.

_________

I'm eating my dinner over by the cockpit when I saw Sara walking away from the group. I quickly finished my dinner and followed her out of worry.

*meow* I meowed loudly to announce my presence as I walked closer to Sara. She looks up from her bed and picked me up in her arms. *mew* I meowed softly, I could tell thay she had been crying. I put my paws on her face and nuzzled, Sara chuckled and scratched my ear. *meow*Are you okay Sara? I meowed, hoping for her to understand my intentions. *chuckle* *sniff* "Hey Tama, I see you've come to cheer me up" *meow* I did. "Sometimes I wondered if you can actually understand us, you're way too smart for a cat" *meow* I can understand you "oh who am I kidding you're just a cat, a very adorable cat that is. Now, want a treat?"

_________

Eveyone was dressed fancy as we strutted into the white house, I even got a bow tie!
Currently I am hiding under a table cloth, so many delicious smelling food went past my hiding spot. I almost want to go out and stea- no! Focus Tama we are here on a mission. "Sara, Dhark is in the hallway" I heard over comns "Mick, ray, guard the exits. Everybody else, get ready to move" Sara commanded everyone over the comms.

________

"Now that our government are waging peace upstairs, what do you say we get down to the real business?" Darkh said
"You have brought us the codes?"
"It's called a cd-rom the latest in defense Department technology, as for my half of the exchange? "
The guy in the suit pulled out a small black box.

"Hand over the box" Sara exclaimed loudly "and the kickass cd-rom" Nate continued
Damien informed the team of the bomb he planted in the white house before shooting the guy he was making a deal with. That resulted in a big fight breaking out. I joined the fight, scratching, kicking and biting anything my little body can get it's claws in.
"Wha-What the hell is this cat!" One of the goons shouted. *hiss* I hissed at him as I continue to scratch and bite him.

Once I was done with my prey I looked around to see Sara fighting a big man, she punched and knocked him down with power and efficiency. Truly a fitting master for a cat such as I.
Sara then confronted dark, pushed back him with just her words. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, because I was too busy disarming the last of the KGB's people.

Then, a flash of red streak went past me. Taking Damian dirt face with him, I sprinted over to Sara and sat beside her feet. "I swiped it off him" I can hear the smirk in her voice. I licked my paws that are stained with blood, I think is is safe to say that this mission is a success.