Outlaw Country

Time travel is real and all of history is vulnerable to the attack which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread these so called time aberrations and erase their damage to history. we are a team of outcast and misfits, So please don't call us heroes. We're something else, we're Legends.

"What is this with bad guys and ancient amulets" "Any idea why darkh wants this?" "All I know its never a good idea when your nemesis starts accessorizing" "And now he's teamed up with a speedster"
"What's a speedster?" Amaya asked
"Someone with superspeed, that's how dhark escaped"
"The energy of the .............. Manipulation" I tuned out the professor's explanation, I don't understand those anyways
"English, professor" Mick grumbled
"It means that his running real fast, let's him time travel" Sara simplified for him. Sara then divided the work between the team, I sat under the table until Amaya scooped me up and brought me to the library with Nate.

______

"Historically it does not exist, well I can't find a reference of it anywhere" Nate explained, "well this is right in front of us I'd say it does exist." Said Sara "And we know damien and the speedster is willing to kill for it" "Well looks like you got some more homework to do"

Tuning out the rest of the conversation I hopped up on to the table and finally get a good look at the amulet my humans have been discussing about. When I saw it I froze, why is it here? I pawed at it, and took itu into my muzzle. "No Tama, that's not a toy" Exclaimed Ray, I growled and dropped the amulet on piece of paper that contained spear written on it. I tippy tapped my toes on the paper but alas the humans did not understand me, "Bad Tama, no treats for you today" Sara scolded me and I whimper at the thought of no treats

*whirling sound of machine* Oh yes! Saved by the aberration. "Oooh what's the trouble alert say" "I told you not to call it that" "The time quake's epicenter is liberty, colorado, 1874" "Hah back to the wild West we go"

_____________

This time gideon made a mini cowboy hat for me, I sat on the back of Amaya's saddle as we trotted to the wild West. *yeeeehhaaa* we hear in the distance "looks like a commotion of some-kind" Amaya informed us "hold back, let's get a better look" Sara ordered us.
We got off of the horse and I hopped onto sara's shoulder hiding my body in her hair, only poking out my head to see the surroundings.

We walked closer to see a hanging of some sort "wait, is that hex?" Sara said in a shocked tone, "you know that man?" Amaya asked "we gotta help him" Said Sara "Yeah but we gotta take his crew out first, they look armed" Jax said

"Don't worry guys, I got this" Nate said as he hastily charged forward. The cowboys start shooting at him, he steeled up and deflected all of their bullets.
The horse keeping hex alive startled from the shooting and ran off, Sara accurately shot her gun and broke the rope that's strangling this Mr Hex.

_______

"Saved by a filly, ain't that be the damnest" Hex said as we walked through the Waverider. I smacked my paw to his face from Sara's shoulders, "a simple thank you would suffice" Said Sara. I hopped of Sara's shoulder and ran over to my bed by the cockpit.

"Too bad this filly is into other fillies hahaha" I heard Mick said. Huh it seems my master likes to mate with other females, "you don't say" Hex said taken aback. "So how did you end up in a noose" "I was collecting some....."

I tuned out their conversation and curled up to take a nap, I was woken up by Ray scooping me up in her arms, "let's go Tam Tam we're going back to the wild West".

Nate, Jax, and Ray were posing as taxmen and were looking through the record when Turnbull's men came. They exchanged words before Jax wasted no time knocking them out and taking their outfits. "Now that we got outlaw outfits it's time to find out what Turnbull's stockpiling at his mining camp" Nate said "or we could do the responsible thing and head head back to the ship with the rest of the team" Offered Ray "you're joking right?" "Time to cowboy up" *meow* this is such a bad idea.

____

"Man these clothes smell like ass" Complained Jax. *meow* they do. I seperated from them and perched myself on a tree, it'll be a strange sight to see outlaws with cat's wouldn't it.

When I saw Ray, Jax, and Nate go in the mines, I jumped of the tree I had been sitting on to slip in the mines unnoticed. When I arrived I heard ray whisper in shock " oh my god" "What is it? " "It's dwarf star, one of the rarest minerals in the universe" "How does this help Turnbull take over the west" "I used dwarf star to power the storm suit, the piece I had was the size of Tama's thumb. There's enough potential energy here to power the wild West" "Or blow it up"

I hopped on to the crate to see a jet black ore, "question is how does Turnbull even know what it is" "Betcha it has something to do with this" Nate picked up a futuristic looking thing from inside the crate. *meow* I agree, "it's some sort of tracker, definitely not from the 1800s" "Probably stole it from a time pirate"
"We gotta get this out of here" *Hurmph* I heard Nate and Jax grunt as they struggle to pick up the crate of dwarf star. "Oh I should have mentioned, it's also the denses material in the universe"
"Well then let's get the rest of the team"

_________

The rest team was fighting when we rejoined "why do you guys always get to have all the fun" "The just got back the from the mine, the reason of the aberration? He is digging up dwarf stone" "Get back to the ship! " Sara ordered, before everyone could escape Nate got shot with the black ore bullet that Ray was talking about. I grumbled and bit Turnbull's foot, giving them enough time to collect Nate and run away. I too sprinted as fast as I could to catch up to my humans.

________

I watched from the monitor as Sara, Mick, Hex, And Amaya inflitrate Turnbull's mine. Sara ordered Amaya and Mick to blow the mine up with dynamites, while she put handcuffs on Hex. They went up to Turnbull, pretending to turn him in.

I switched my attention to the monitor next to me, Nate charging in for the umpteenth time in this mission. This time, towards a moving train. Hell bent on stopping it with his steel power. Nate stood in front of the train charging right at him.

*BOOM* An explosion sounded on the monitor right next to me, Amaya and Mick had succeeded in blowing up the mine, And Hex was beating up Turnbull.

"I got this, I got this, I got this" I heard Nate repeat over the comns, he steeled up and pushed into he locomotive as best as he could getting pushed back on the tracks, he then was able to stop the train. *meow!* yes! He did it.

________

I walked into the cargo bay just as Hex stepped out of the hatch. *meow* I meowed up to Sara, she picked me up in her arms and scratched behind my ears. "Captain a time beacon has activated in 2016 present time" "On it Gideon"
*Meow?* 2016?

Sara walked to the fabrication room "hey are you guys done broing out? "
"N-Not really but yeah"
"Good, because our friends back in 2016,they need our help"