Terms of Services

".....Interested in learning more? Then join me at Palmer X 2019, where the power is in the Palmer of your hands" I sat on the table as the team watched Neron's new broadcasted commercial with Ray's face. I hissed at the screen, displeased that a demon is wearing one of my master's body as a vessel.

"I don't care if Neron's wearing my best friend's face, I want to punch him" Nate huffed, "Get in line" Mick takes a swig of his beer. "Ogres are big softies that one wouldn't even hurt a fly" Charlie sighed.

"Neron's been a step ahead of us for too long" Sara huffed, "We need to play offense" Nyssa continued.

"Agreed" Ava nods, "Sorry, what are we agreeing to?" Zari furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Look, it's time for us to fight back. We're retaking the Bureau" Sara said with determination.

"Gideon, pull up the blueprints at the Bureau and start fabricating an arsenal" Sara ordered as we march to the center console. "Right away, Captain"

" Look, Gary has bonded with the Fairy Godmother, and while he might be an idiot, she is not to be underestimated. Mick, Nate, Tama, you think you can handle Tabitha?" Sara asked. "Granny's dead" Mick grumbled, "Easy peasy" I lifted my paws.

"Good. Ava, Nyssa and I will handle Neron" Sara nods. "Yeah, I want a crack at him. It's my bureau he's running his operation from" Ava growled. "Of course beloved, I'd love to take the demon down a few pegs" Nyssa nods.

"Not to be a buzzkill, but even John, Tama and Nora couldn't out magic Neron" Zari points out, "In my defense, magic was only something I picked up in my long duration of living. I've never claimed to be a master at it, I simply control shadows" I meow, defending my self.

"I just felt a kick" Nate interrupts me, "Oh, I want to feel!" Charlie placed her hands on the egg in Nate's arms.

"Right now the smart play would be just to bide our time, and wait for John-o to return with Ray's soul" Charlie said, still petting the egg.

"Shockingly, I agree with Charlie. I love you, little Wicksty" Zari coos at the egg. I huff grumpily, not liking the hatchling soaking up all the human's attention.

"Okay, can you guys stop being dragon-baby crazy right now? Look, this commercial is proof that Neron is up to something big, and we need to stop him before it's too late" Sara shuts down their fawning.

"Captain, I have an incoming communication from Nora Darhk" Gideon informed us.

"Put her on" Sara ordered.

~~~~
Nora : "Sara?"
Sara : "Talk to me, What's your status?"
Nora : "I'm tired of skulking around air ducts, I'm going after Mona"
Ava : "Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're gearing up for an asault Hold your position"
Nora : *background yells and thumps* "Too late"
Nate : "Wait, where's Gary?"
Nora : "In Ava's office getting real comfortable"

The team looked at each other in confusion, Sara shrugged "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GEAR UP"

We quickly went to the armory, the team heard up in tactical vests and loaded up on guns.
"I found Mona, Hurry" Nora said through the comms.

"Copy that" Sara smirked, posing in a battle stance while the other poses and cocks their guns.

"This seems like overkill" Zari huffed, reluctantly posing as well. I look down at the mini tactical vest Gideon fabricated, "Definitely"

"Opening a portal in three, two, one-" Ava counted down, but suddenly she, Sara and Nyssa disappeared from outside in a  blue glittery dust. I sniff the air, with ears pulled back angrily I hissed, "That flying blue pest"