Hell no, Dolly

"Oi Oi wake up Bud" Charlie shakes me out of my nap. '*Mreow* What' I grumbled, rubbing my sleepy eyes with my paws. "Look at this" She said excitedly, her eyes inflating and shifting. I look at her with confusion, "don't you get it Tama? John-o said my shapeshifting days were over. Well, if I can shift at all, that means that the spell is reversible" She laughed before rushing out the bridge, '*Meow-* Wait, It doesn't work- Oh well, whatever' I huffed before laying my head back down and going back to sleep.
.
.
.
.
I sat on the galley table, happily eating my breakfast. I look up to see Ray covering his face awkwardly with a piece of paper.

"Sara, be reasonable, you can't let Rory keep the diary" Ava said as she, Nyssa, and Sara enter the galley. "I see you've met Garima, What she lacks for in vocabulary, she makes up for in personality" Zari said, taking a bite of her cereal.

"And everyone knows, that a happy Mick is better of the entire ship" Ray chimed in, lowering the paper to reveal a thick mustache on his face. "Whoa, killer 'stache" Sara exclaimed in surprise.

"You think? I had Gideon stimulate my hair follicles to grow it overnight. I read in one of Nora's letters that she had a thing for mustaches, so I..." He trails off. "If you need some help when chopping that off, I'm always ready" I said, raising my paws and revealing my sharp claws. He flinched and shielded his precious mustache with his hands.

"Sorry, but how are we all being so blasé about the diary? What if Rory goes from writing sci-fi to horror? Do you want kill clowns running around the ship?" Ava huffed.

"The only killer on this ship is the amount of sugar in this cereal. 'Big Easy-O's'?" Ray frowned, looking at the pink cereal box he just picked up.

"They taste like beignets. So sweet it makes your lips pucker" Zari scoops another spoonful of the cereal.

"Oh! There's a quiz on the back. Who is the most prolific serial killer...in the United States?" He read, _Ted Bundy. Although in my opinion John Wayne Gacy had way more victim than he confessed" Ava answered quickly. We all looked at her, "What? Everyone has their hobbies" She defended herself.

"Well, sorry, Ava, but according to this not-so-kid-friendly cereal, is answer is New Orleans' own Marie Laveau" Ray said, "What? A high-profile female serial kill? No, I would have heard of her. The box is wrong" Ava snatched the box from Ray.

"Unless....Gideon?" Nyssa asked, "You are correct, Ms. Al ghul. It appears a Fugitive is on the loose in New Orleans in 1856. According to local lore, there were a series of murder perpetrated by a criminal who could walk through walls" Gideon confirmed the assasin's suspicion.

"Sounds like we're going mindhunting in the Big Easy. Gideon, plot a course" Sara smirked.

_________

"All right, Legends. Next stop, "N'awlins." We have a Fugitive serial kille, and it's a weird one" Sara announced as we all stood around the center console.

"Yeah, it says here that all of the victim were wealthy blonde ladies stabbed to death inside their locked bedrooms. Spooky" Charlie said. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Blondes kill in locked rooms. That's the MO of Mike the Spike" Ava stopped her.

"Are we going to find a murder board in your closet, director sharpe?" Nyssa whispered.

"New Orleans is a crap town. Although anything's better than that tush tickler" John point at Ray's mustache. "This?" Ryan frowned.

"Well, the cops pinned it on voodoo priestess Marie Laveau, one of the only women of color with power living in 1856. Surprise, surprise" Zari reads out.

"You stole my diary, weasel" Mick growls as he stomps into the bridge. "Oh, you mean the one that you nicked from my trunk? That one, eh?" John said.

"Gentlemen. Gentlemen, gentlemen. I "mustache" you both to calm down" Ray said, laughing at his own pun. "Get out of my way, otherwise I'll knock that fur ball off your lip" Mick grumbles.