Tagumo Attacks!!

"There's got to be another way to fix him. Something Gideon missed" Sara sighed. "John used magic to save those kids at the camp. Magic's the only thing that can fix him" Ray answered, I nod, shifting back into a cat.

"And you both really think Nora Darhk is the answer" Sara asked, "She's the only witch I know" Ray shrugs. "Can we even find her?" Sara huffed. "That is the problem. She has a time stone. She could literally be anywhere or any-when, The Bureau can't seem to find her" Ray said.

"You know, when I was a kid, there was this one escaped con that my dad was after. And everyone assumed that he had fled the country. You know where he found him? Not a block from the police precinct" Sara said.

"Do you really think she's hiding in the Bureau's backyard?" Ray frowned. "Gideon, do a Nora Darhk facial recognition scan of 2018" Sara ordered, "I have located a potential match" Gideon said, pulling up a cctv surveillance.

"That's her" Ray said, "Right in the Bureau's backyard" Sara smirks. "Great work, Detective Lance" Ray compliments. Sara picked me up into her arm, I purr in delight as she strokes my coat.

"Captain, our systems have identified the presence of a new Fugitive. This one is in 1951 Tokyo" Gideon informed us. "All right, let's divide and conquer. The team and I'll go take care of Tokyo; you both go find our witch and fix our warlock" She ordered as she hands me to Ray.

________

We walk around in the fantasy festival looking for Nora dark, Gideon said that this was her last known location. "Ooh look at that Excalibur Tam Tam" Ray points excitedly at the replica sword. *Meow* Cool, I meowed in response.

"I had a dream like this once. Maybe more than once" Ray said as we spot Nora, serving drinks to customers. "More mead, wench" A man slammed husband cup on the bar. "As you wish" Nora said, holding her anger in.

"Oh, a thousand pardons" The man said as he blantantly takes pictures of Nora's cleavage. "A Palmer Tech phone? Great software. Terrible hardware" Ray snatches the phone and crushes it in his hands. "My phone!" The man yells, moving to attack Ray. But Ray was faster, pulling out a sword in from his sheath and pointing it at him "Get ye out of my sight, scoundrel" Ray said, *Hiss* I bared my sharp fangs at the rude human. The man backed off in fear and ran out the tavern.

"What are you doing here?" Nora smacks at Ray. "We need your help" Ray said. "What?" She whispered.
.
.
.
.
"Nora Darhk, what the blooming hell are you doing here, eh?" John questioned as we walk into the medbay, "I owed this guy a favor" Nora gestured at Ray. "She shouldn't be here, mate. I thought I warned you-" John said before losing consciousness for a moment.

"Can you do it?" Ray asked. Nora nodded. "Life force is the most potent form of energy in the universe, and you're like a battery about to run out of charge. But you already knew that, didn't you?" Nora asked, "Aye" John nods. "Then why didn't you say anything?"

"What? And help push you off the wagon? You're clean, Nora. It's best we keep you that way" John said.

"You can recharge him, right?" Ray asked. "You don't want me to do that, Ray" Nora shook her head. "Yes, I do. Otherwise he's going to die" He frowned.

"Ray. My power comes from my father. It's in my blood. It's always going to be calling me, wanting me to give in and be consumed, but I can't give in. I won't" She said, storming out of the medbay. Ray and I looked at each other concerned.
.
.
.
.
"Excellent hiding spot" Ray said as we walk into the cargobau. "Yeah, well, I'm not hiding. My father sacrificed himself to give me a second chance. I don't want to ruin it by backsliding into dark magic" Nora huffed. "Who says it has to be dark?" Ray asked.