The legion of doom

"You're all idiots" Mick grumbles out at the team as he takes a bite of his sandwich."Excuse me?" "Pot, meet kettle Mick" "Yeah Mick given your glass house, you shouldn't throw stones"

"Mixing metaphors isn't going to solve anything" Grey stops them before things escalated. "How bout instead of bickering we figure out our next move against the speedster and his allies" Sara suggests.

I left my spot from the monitors and approached Mick, *meow* the corners of his lips twitchs slightly, He leans down and shares a bite of his sandwich with me. "All you gotta do is trade the amulet, or the medalion, for the English man" He said. "The only thing is I don't know how it works" Nate said, "hmm you're an idiot"

"You want to put an artifact that can rewrite reality into the hands of the enemy and we're the idiots?" Amaya walks towards him, "mhm" "Our priority has to be identifying this speedster" She said. "Of course you'd say that. I mean he is the one that killed your boyfriend, soo" Jax commented.

"He's at the center of this, and your can't defeat an enemy that you don't know" She counters, "look Amaya's right and I hate to say it, so is Mick" Sara interrupts their bickering. "I'm not an idiot" Nate and Ray said together. "Not about being an idiot, about using the medalion as leverage. But first we need to figure out how it works. "

"Well in my defense, it's a mystical object. Doesn't come with a set of instructions" Nate defended himself. Grey then suggested on instead of approaching the medalion mysticaly then lean into their strengths, like technological. "As it happens, I have a colleague in Central City whose knowledge might prove to be advantageous" Grey said. "Gideon, set a course for Central City, 2017. Jax stick with Martin, and lets work on putting a name to our speedster" She orders.

______

"*gasp* a Temporal navigation vessel, i-I absolutely cannot believe it." I heard a voice of a stranger come into the bridge, "um, hello, who are you?" Nate asks the new human girl. "Hi I'm lily, I'm martin's daughter" The girl said. Huh this must be the abberation daughter he was talking about. I got out of my bed and approach her, "Hello, I am Tama" I say from beside her feet. She turns around in and stares at me in shock "*Gasp* A talking cat!?!"

"Sara did you know about this?" Nate asks Sara as she enters the bridge. "Oh I know all about this" She says as she looks at Grey in dissaproval.

________

"What's the big deal, the professor didn't have a kid and now he does. Mozel tov" Mick says, "thank you" Martin thanks him. "The big deal, is lily is a time abberation, which was all well and good. Until you plucked her out of 2017 and showed her a time ship, which could cause more abberation" Sara explains to him. I took one more look at them before leaving to find the new human girl, lily, and make sure she doesn't do anything she's not suppose to.

_______

"Okay that should about do it" Lily says as she plugs one of the last cables into Gideon, "now we just have to activate the medalion and see if Gideon can access it's data" Ray says. "Okay..... So what are we waiting for?" "No it's just if we've underestimates the size of the artifact's data stream...." "We'll fry the ship's cpu and we'll all spend the rest of our lives stranded in the temporal zone" Lily completes his sentence. "*clears throat* the ship's cpu has a name" "Sorry Gideon" "Can we at least talk about this before you conne-" Ray activates the artifact and Gideon frits out.

"Gideon? You still there?" Lily calls out, "oh my god we killed her" Ray says, his eyes wide. "Artificial intelligence by definition cannot be killed Dr. Palmer" Gideon's head pops back out again from the hologram. *sigh* they both sighed in relief, "I'm glad they didn't get kill you Gideon" I raised my paw to try and paw at the hologram. "This is impressive concidering we just...."

I shook my head as left to lay on my bed, falling asleep to the sounds of Lily and Ray nerding out.

______

"....I get it, you didn't want kids when you first came on board this time ship. And now you have me" I heard Lily say as I woke up form my nap. She stomped off from the bridge looking visibly upset, "what did you do Grey?" I ask the stunned man, "I- I-" He strutters out. I shook my head, shooting him a glare as I followed lily to try and comfort her.

I walked up to lily *meow*, "heyyy Tama *sniff* did you come to comfort me? That's sweet" "Are you okay?" "Oh god I forgot you can talk, yeah, I'm okay. It's just hard you know, finding out that you're a 'time abbreviation', all my life I've been striving to meet up to my father's reputation... But *sniff* only to find out... He didn't want me in the first place"

I placed my paws on her knees, "I may not understand or know a lot about you humans' problems, but I'm here. You can talk to me, lily" "*sniff* uh can I pick you up?" " Go ahead, I'll be here to listen to you"

_________

Grey entered the room, a guilty look on his face. I glared at him as I walk out of the bridge, giving them space to talk.
__

Lily exited waverider is a smile on her face. Ah it seems they have made up, Good from them. I thought to myself as I make my way towards Sara.

I sat on Sara's lap as she, Nate, and Amaya discuss why a speedster would need to rewrite history. Huh being chased by something? Interesting theory. I guess we'll just have to see for ourselves.

TBC