Necromacing the Stone

*Yawn* I rubbed my sleepy eyes with my paws, grumpily flicking my ears at being woken up from my sleep. "Hey" "Good morning" Sara and Nyssa greets as they enter the bridge, "Morning, Captains, where's other Mrs. Captain?" Nate asks.

"Ava had to work" Sara answered simply, Nyssa hummed in affirmation.
"With all the new anachronisms, the time tears are getting worse" Amaya said as we watch the tears and cracks littering the time stream.

"Yeah, I thought we were calling them time cracks" Zari said, "Hey, what happens if we don't repair history?" Wally asked hesitantly. "Working theory: time is frapped together like a smoothie, so instead of just dealing with Julius Caesar in Aruba, we have to fight off Genghis Khan, a herd of wooly mammoths, and a swarm of locusts from the Old Testament" Ray answered.

"And Mallus is freed from time jail, so he could rule over this giant mess" Nate continued, "Mm, so, worse than Flashpoint?" Wally asked.

"Is that what we're calling the thing that Barry did? I think it's something similar" Ray shrugged.

"All right, enough hand wringing. Mallus and his team are doubling down on anachronisms, so, so are we. From now on, we're gonna do our repairs in teams..." Sara orders out before realizing something. "Where's Rory?"

Wally nods before speeding away, "Wally, wait-" Zari tried to stop him. But it was too late, Wally came back with Mick in a dark blue robe. "Impecable robe choice, Mr. Rory" Nyssa chuckled. "Who dressed me?" Mick grumbled, "Um, me. FYI, Heat Wave sleeps in the nude" Wally said.

"Yeah, tried to warn you, kid" Zari hummed, "As riveting as this conversation is, Gideon, please" Sara sighs.

"So, Z and Amaya, you take the Time Courier to Billings, Montana in 1997. The Mona Lisa is about make a very special appearance on the Antiques Roadshow. Nyssa and Nate, both of you are in charge of rescuing tunkha- the Pharaoh from Germany in 1948. Tama and I will pick up Einstein in the Ice Age, and you two are on the Jumpship to find and return a dog named Laika to the Soviet space program" Sara gives out her orders.

"No" Mick said, "Excuse me?" Sara questioned. "I'm not chasing a Ruskie pooch" He grumbles out.

"Uh, I could actually use Mick's help reforming the Fire Totem." Ray raises his hand. "Fine. Tama you go with Wally, and I will go get Einstein alone" Sara said, suddenly Sara clutching her head seemingly in pain. "Are you alright beloved?" Nyssa frowns, placing her hands gently on Sara's face "Yeah, do- I'm fine, My love" Sara answered softly. "All right, that's it. No snazzy send-off. Mama's got a headache" Sara rubs her temple, "Even when you don't try, you still got it" Nate pats her shoulders.

We all left the bridge, to prepare for our mission. "My first ever official mission with the legends, I'm so excited" Wally said to me as he bounces with excitement in his seat. "Ooh what does that do" He reaches out to the jumship controls, *Meow* I swat his hands away with my paws. "Gideon chart a course to the last known location of Laika please, also wasn't rescuing Ray your first mission with us" I asked, "Certainly Tama" Gideon's cheerful voice said. "Nah, I consider that like, the initiation" Wally laughed.
____________

As Wally and I stepped back inside the waverider something felt off, the atmosphere was different. "C'mon Tama we gotta go" Wally said as he speeds us into the Galley. We watch as Nyssa tries to coax a white haired Sara out of her daze. Sara's eyes flashed briefly to the Sara we knew before returning to it's pitch black colour. Sara and Nyssa started to fight toe to toe, "Wally, grab Mick and Amaya, I'll go help Nyssa" I said to Wally, He nodded and speeds away from the galley with Amaya and Mick.

Nyssa held her ground for a good moment before getting overpowered by Sara's new found strength and magic. I rushed over to them, using just enough force to shove Nyssa away from Sara's choking grip. I used my shadow to knock Sara into the wall. Quickly opening a portal to the medbay and carried Nyssa through it, closing the portal before Sara could go through as well.