No country for old dads

The blinding lights of the med bay shines right into my eyes as I regained my consciousness. "Hey, you good Tam? You were knocked out the whole night" Zari asked. "Yeah, I'm good, used a little bit too much energy restoring Amaya's life force" I laughed. "Okay...then how about we get some breakfast, I also have to ask Sara something" Zari said. I nod and she picked me up in her arms and walked to the galley.

"Sara, can we take the Waverider to when Mount St. Helene erupted? I've always wanted to..." Zari asks as she entered the galley, trailing off when she spots Ava, Nyssa, and Sara huddling together. "Sike That would not be a cool thing to do. This is a very important time vehicle. We would never use it for recreational or dangerous purposes. Hey, Ava...You look great in what...you were wearing yesterday..." She quickly rectifies, "Right" Ava nods, "I'm gonna- I'm going to stop talking now, Yeah" Zari said, moving to make Her and my breakfast.

"Hey, Zari" Ava awkwardly greets. I hopped from Zari's arms and onto the table, *Meow!* Good morning humans!

Ava, Nyssa, and Sara smiled petting me with their free hands. "Good morning little one" Nyssa whispers. "This is weird. Why are there so many dirty dishes? Ray loves doing dirty dishes" Sara gestures to the piles of dirty dishes. "Oh, yeah. I also don't hear him spewing the neurological benefits of putting butter in his coffee" Zari said.

"Gideon, perhaps you might be able to enlighten us on the whereabouts of Mr. Palmer?" Nyssa asked.

"I don't know. But we are being hailed by the Time Bureau" Gideon said. "Put them on" Sara orders, "Hello, Legends, and...Agent Sharpe" Gary said over the transmission. "What is it, Gary?" Ava sighs, "Uh, this, uh, was just delivered to us. There was a Palmer Tech phone hidden inside with a message recorded on it" Gary said, and a recording of Ray started to play. "Hey, guys, if you're finding this, it's me, Ray, obviously. You've probably guessed by now that I have been abducted by the Darhks" Ray breathlessly said. "Hey, when we see him, do we tell him we didn't even notice he was gone?" Zari whispered, "Yeah, definitely not" Sara shook her head.

"Darhk said that they would let go of me when they were done with me. He is asking me if I want to see a Grateful Dead concert, which is really kind of weird. But, look, you'll probably try to come after me, and find me. If you do, he said that he'll k*ll me. So, you know, please don't do that. Okay. Bye" Ray said before the recording ended.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you sure we should be looking for Ray after he told us not to?" Ava asked as we stood around the center console, attempting to locate Ray. *psshh* a portal opened in front of us, Rip and a stranger stepped out of it. "What the hell are you doing here?" Ava questioned them, "Ditto" Sara said. Nyssa simply glared at him while I hissed at the newcomers.

"I thought you said they'd be psyched to see us" The stranger said, "Look, I know what you're both thinking, but if you'd just let me explain" Rip starts, "If you're here to apologize for burgling the Bureau, and humiliating Gary, then..." Ava interrupts him. "Well, we actually did that for a good reason, because we have to stop Mollusk" The stranger said.

"Mallus" "Mallus" "Mallus" Nyssa, Sara, and Ava corrected him in sync. "And, yes, we know all about him. Sara basically met him" Ava said. "And you're here because the Time Bureau has finally come to its senses, or..." Rip trails off. "We are..." Sara starts, "Working together, independently" Ava continued. "Indeed" Nyssa nods.

"Wally, it's good to see you. I remember you from Barry and Iris' wedding" Sara greets the newcomer. "Yeah, wasn't that so fun? It was such a beautiful ceremony. The hors d'oeuvres were like, meh. And then the nazi invasion" Wally said excitedly. "The what?" Rip's eyes widened.

"All right, you guys still haven't told us why you're on the ship" Sara sighs. "Atoning. I hope. I should never have kept you both in the dark. The deaths of those agents and the return of Damien Darhk will haunt me for the rest of my days. But, surely, you understand the gravity now of what we're facing" Rip said.