Invasion (3)

"I can't believe that you guys escaped an alien spaceship, key words: Alien.Spaceship. I have questions." Cisco talked in an excited tone, "they can wait" Oliver dismissed him, "what's our status?" He Asked. "Nothing, since the dominators paid their little visit to mess with our heads", I hopped off from my place in Ray's arm and walked off to lay on a table. I watch as they discuss on our next plan, "-the old army footage of their first encounters with the dominators, and I think I oegged the fight to redmon, Oregon, 1951." Nate said as he went closer to the monitors

"You're suggesting we travel to 1951, abduct a dominator, and interrogate it to determine their intentions" Said Grey, "they kidnapped us, seems fair" Said Sara. "Time travel, I'm definitely in" Cisco whispered with excitement.

Cisco, Felicity, and Nate left to go travel to 1951, Barry then informed us that the new president wants to meet with them. Oliver said that Sara and Ray would come as back up, when Supergirl offered herself as backup he took her to talk in private. Everyone just shrugged and prepared to meet the new president, I left the group to follow Nate and the others that just left.

_________

"Hello Tama, welcome back aboard" I heard Gideon greet me as I make my way over to the bridge, I can hear the squeals of Felicity and Cisco as the experience a time ship for the first. I padded my way over to Amaya and laid on her lap, she scratched behind my ears. I purred as she petted me, accompanied by the whirring sounds of the waverider engines preparing to time jump. Felicity and Cisco are visibly vibrating in their seat from excitement.

_______

*whirring machine sound* The sound of the waverider's engine powering down signaled our arrival in 1951.

"We made it, this is the 50's, Sick" Cisco exclaimed, *garbled sounds* Felicity threw up, holding onto Cisco for support. "Severe time jumps can cause nausea, temporary deafness.. " Nate listed " Ugh, *giberish*" Felicity said then covered her mouth once she realized what she said, "linguistic disorientation.. " Nate continued. "You, clean it up, we're gonna kidnap an alien" Mick ordered Cisco, "Ohoh Okay I know I did not just travel through time so we can stay on the ship" Cisco complained.

"Tama, be a good kitty and stay on the ship with them okay?" Amaya said before leaving, *Meow* Of course!
"Ponytail, you're staying on the ship" Mick gruffly ordered "*giberish*" "I'll take that as, 'have fun storming the castle'" Said Nate as he walked out.

"Oh for real? You're gonna use 'princess bride' against me? Against me?!?" Cisco exclaimed in disbelief, Felicity then vomites once more. It seems she still hasn't recovered "hey okay, I got you girl" Cisco said as he rubbed Felicity's back.

________

I watch from my bed as Felicity and Cisco grumble about being left on the ship, I shook my head and curled into myself to take a nap.

I was woken up by Felicity and Cisco panicking, I glanced at the monitor to see men in suits taking away Nate, Amaya, and Mick. "Crap crap crap where do you think the men in black are going to take them" Felicity said in panic, I ignored them. *meow* Gideon could you block their way please. Oh did I mention gideon can understand me?

"Right away Tama" The door that they were walking towards closed, I sat behind them as they turn to face me. "Tama?" Felicity said unsure,*meow* I meowed as if to say, come. I lead them to the armory, "but we're the tech support" Felicity said " Now this, is tech support " Cisco said as he opened a crate full of guns.

_______

We rushed into the shady building the men in suits brought Amaya, Nate, and Mick to, in an instant we were ambushed by multiple men carrying guns. I deflected all the bullets coming at us with my shadows while Cisco and Felicity shoots them. I tracked my team members with my sense of smell, leading Felicity and Cisco over to them.