Demon Showdown

"Code 1-3-1! Code 1-3-1!" Nate shouted as he runs into the bridge. I meowed as I hopped on the center console, *Meow?* What happened?

"All hands on the bridge!" He exclaims, "What's going on?" Sara asked as she, Nyssa, and Ava come out of her office.

"Yeah. I gotta get back to Lord of the Rings" Mick said, "You read?" Ava asked, Mick grumbles at her question.

"Code 1-3-1? Come on, guys, I wrote a whole a whole memo" Nate huffs, "Yeah, nobody read it" Sara shrugged.

"I did" Ray raises his hands, "Thank you, Ray" Nate said, "Pancakes for breakfast" Ray smiled widely.

"No, 1-3-1 is not... is it?" Nate frowned. "Yeah. Does that mean no pancakes? Anyway, I wrote a song to help us remember all the codes. It goes like this. From the top! ♪ If the code is 1-1-1 ♪ ♪ Mallus escaped the time dungeon ♪ ♪ If the code is 1-1-2... ♪" Ray starts singing.

"All right, Nate, just tell us" Sara stopped his singing, "Someone stole the jumpship" Nate said, getting to the point. He looked around before noticing something "Where's Amaya?"

"Uh, according to the jumpship logs, Zambesi, 1992. Right before the warlords destroyed her village" Zari said as she pulls up the logs.

"And she dies. The old her, that is" Nate huffs, *SHIP RUMBLES* "Whoa, the temporal zone is getting real choppy" Wally said as we stabilized ourselves on the console.

"Yeah, the timeline was crumbling even before Amaya decided to change history. If that happens, the Darhks will be able to free their demon" Ray said.

"Oh, well, I'd better get back to my movie" Mick said, "And we better stop Amaya before she does something reckless. Gideon, plot a course for-" Sara said.

"Pardon me, Captain Lance. But we are receiving an urgent call from Mr. Hunter" Gideon cut her off.

"You good?" Sara looks at Ava, "Gideon, put him on" Ava nods. "The Bureau needs backup. Grodd's going after Barry" Rip said over the transmission.

*SHIP RUMBLES* The ship shook once more, "Well, that explains the time turbulence. The Flash is always in trouble. It's kind of his thing" Wally laughs.

"Not that particular Barry" Rip shook his head. The ship shook again much more violently as the timecracks worsen. "All right, people, we're dealing with two anachronisms now, Zambesi and young Obama. Wally, Nate, Tama I want you guys to go talk some sense into Amaya" Sara said loudly, "You mean, convince her to stand down while her village and family is torn apart?" Nate asked.

"What if I use my temporal simulator to find some loophole that Amaya can use to help save Zambesi?" Zari offered, "All right, do it" Sara sighed "The rest of us, we're on Obamacare"
________

"Nice to meet you. I'm a PhD student doing history research, Andy Watkins" Nate say to one of the villagers walking past us. "No one cares about the cover story" Wally said. "Shut up, Darren Applebottom, talent scout for the New York Knicks" Nate said. *Meow* he is right you know, "You too Tom licebitten, mascot of the New York Knicks" He huffs

*footsteps* I heard footsteps walking towards us, "What are you doing here?" Amaya hissed at Nate. "What are you doing here?" Nate shot back, "Preventing the genocide of my people tomorrow" Amaya answered him.

"We know. We're here to stop you" Wally said, Amaya glared at him, "Peacefully" Wally quickly amended.

"Look, Amaya, I know you're upset about what happened to Kuasa, and all I can say is I am... I'm truly sorry" Nate said, "I don't blame you for my granddaughter's death, Nathaniel. I blame the warlords who draw closer by the minute. And I intend to stop them, so stay out of my way" She hissed before leaving.