invasion (2)

.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh Hell this is not good...
I pawed at the pod, looking for anything the will help me wake up my human companions. I could try and break the machine, but what if it hurts Sara? Footsteps of the dominators echoed through the Hall, I quickly jumped back into the shadows. Oh gods what do I do?
_________

*groan* I heard above me, I came out of the shadow to see Sara and the others waking up. *meow* I slid between Sara's legs and rubbing my body on her legs, She picked me up "you okay there Tam Tam?" *meow* I'm okayokay, I sniffed her all over to see if she was injured, but she was fin and I settled in her arms.

"Where are we" She asked as she looked around, "it may not be real but it still hurt like a son of a bitch" Dig said, clutching his side.

"Uh guys, there's something you really need to see" Ray gathered out attention to the opening that tells us we're definitely no where near earth.

_______

"So how do we get out of an alien spacecraft?" Thea asked as we all navigated an alien spaceship, "this way, even thought this may be an alien spaceship but certain principles of design are universal. "Or not" He said as we walk into a room full of dominators. Oliver took a dominator weapon of the wall, shooting them as we ran away from them. We walked into what seem to be a hangar full of spacecrafts, "you think you can fly one of these things?" Dig asked unsure, "I'm hoping between you, me, Ray, and Sara, some can fly one of these things"

We entered the craft, and everyone sat down and tried to figure out how to fly the spaceship. Thea pressed a button in front of her and it seem to have activated the spaceship, *meow* great job Thea!

The space craft dropped from the mother ship, but soon we were followed by numerous other enemy spacecraft. They startes to fire at us, "hold on we got incoming" Warned Dig. "How do you know? " Asked Sara, *BOOM* "lucky guess?" Said Dig

"We need to find a way to steer this thing or we're not gonna last very long!" Oliver exclaimed. Suddenly our space craft shook violently and the sounds of firing stopped.

_______

The waverider doors open and we were greeted by Nate, "Oliver nice clothes, shop at the Alien Gap?" "Not funny" "Well Lucky for you guys the waverider has a machine that replicates old clothes and weapons." He said then turn around to greet the new faces with us "Hi I'm Nate Heywood" "Hi, Thea and this is twice as many spaceship as I ever thought I'd be on" "Well, actually, it's a time ship" Sara informed her ,*meow* yea!

"How did you find us? " Oliver questioned Nate, "I didn't, your nerd army back on your earth did" Replied Nate. Sara decided to take Dig over to the med bay, so I stayed with Nate, Thea, and Oliver. *Meow* I meowed up to Nate and he picked me up to carry me in his arms as he pets me.

We walked to the bridge, "Get out!" Thea said in astonishment as she looked around her suroundings, "Thank for the save" Oliver said in gratitude "No problem" said Nate "Except all our problems" "Like what Ray?" Oliver asked. "After we woke up........ " I tuned out Ray's voice as I excitedly ran over to my bed. I flopped on it and purred, Oh how I missed you fluffy bed. *rumble* my stomach rumbled, I left the group to go to the kitchen.

Entering the kitchen I pressed my paws on the pedal that'll dispense my food, The food dropped into my food bowl and I munched away like the hungry tabby I am. "Tama!" I hear my voice called by Amaya, *Meow!* Coming!

TBC