Together.

***3 days later***

"Mikey- Mikey!" I giggle as Mikey tickles me.

"Say it and I'll stop!" He says smiling

"F-fine ! Mikey Marrero is the sexies guy on the face of the planet." I say breathlessly. He stops tickling me and lays down on top of me. I run my fingers through his hair. He closes his eyes and rest his head on my chest.

"Hey Reagan I was wondering if-" he stops and looks at Mikey, who hasn't moved at all.

"Mikey I know she's your girlfriend but she's also my sister and this is so weird to look at." Michael says closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Michael what do you want ?" I ask moving out from under Mikey.

"I was wondering if Jessica has called you or anything." After Michael and Jessica hooked up she left for vacation in San Francisco. She hasn't called him or texted him or anything.

"No she hasn't, I told you she with her family right now. You know how her parents are about her being on her phone when she's with them. Just give it a day or two." He nods and walks back towards his room. Once he's gone Mikey scoops me up and puts me in his lap.

"So what are we gonna do today ?" Mikey asks as he plays with my fingers.

"Well I don't know, it's a really nice day so definitely not a movie. But what about we go down town and just walk around?"

"Anything with you sounds perfect." He says kissing me softly.

"Well then I need to go put real cloths on." I say getting up.

"You better not take forever!" He yells as I head upstairs

"No promises!" I holler back.

------- -------- ------- ------ ------ -----

After 20 minutes I'm finally dressed and ready to leave. I decide on jean shorts and holes in them with a wide brown belt. I pair it with a black v neck and white Keds. Finally I have diamond stud earrings. I skip down the stairs and find Mikey waiting for me at the bottom.

"You look amazing, as always." He says as he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Thank you." I say smiling at him. I've never dated anyone that complemented me like Mikey does. Christian used to say I looked hot or fine but never beautiful or amazing. I have to say it feels way better to hear beautiful then hot. Mikey and I decide to walk to down town instead of drive because of how close it is. We walk and chat and goof around like normal.

------ ------- ------- ------- -------
Mikey and I have been to a few stores and gotten some stuff. I got a new bikini which Mikey approves of and a few new shirts. He got a new SnapBack and some new shoes.

"Hey I'm gonna go get something to drink okay ?" I say touching his arm.

"Okay I'll go get us a table." He says and gives me a peck on the cheek. I smile and head towards the vending machines. I put my money in and press the water button. My bottle of water rolls out and I grab it. I turn around and see Mikey talking to a girl that looks about his age. She's very pretty, she just looks like she's trying too hard. Her hair is curled and pinned back in a spot. Her hair is ombré staring with dark brown and ending with a pretty golden brown. She's wearing high waisted shorts obviously trying to make her butt look bigger. She has it paired with a crop top that says "OBAE." which I thought looked corny but anyways, she has black vans on and a very noticeable spray tan. Her and Mikey talk a little more which doesn't bother me until she starts to touch his arm. No one is allowed to do that but me bitch! He moves away a little which makes me feel better but she keeps touching him! I walk towards them trying to look as calm as possible with a small smile on my face. Once I'm close enough, I hear her voice.