Trouble In Paradise.

I wake up the next day hot and heavy. I sigh heavily and open my eyes to find no other than the Mikey Marrero using me as a human pillow. He has his head on I'm chest with his arms wrapped around my waist with his legs tangled in mine. I smile running my thumb down his cheek. He doesn't stir at all just continues to sleep, snoring lightly. I try to go back to sleep but that doesn't work so I decide to play with Mikey's hair. I twist it in weird directions before just running my fingers through it. His body stiffens before relaxing again and stirring. I smile and giggle a little, he's such a weird sleeper. He holds me so tightly at night like he's scared I might get up and run for the hills. I try to wiggle out of his arms but fail.

"Hey where are you goin' ?" I squeeze my eyes shut and sigh. Mikey's voice is sleep ridden and husky. Pretty sexy actually.

"I was trying to go down stairs to asses the post party situation, I didn't mean to wake you though. Go back to sleep I'm just going back down stairs." I say as he sits up and rubs his eyes. He yawns and looks at me with a small smile creeping at the corner of his mouth.

"No it's fine I'll go with you, I just need to find my sweat pants." I nod and then his statement hits me. Mikey slept in my bed in nothing but underwear. This is a first. A very strange first for me. I don't know why it's so strange to me, I live with a house full of men, all of them sleep in nothing but underwear but for some reason Mikey sleeping without pants makes me nervous.

"Okay you ready to go?" Mikey asks breaking my thoughts. I nod and crawl out of bed. I walk over to him and place my arm around his waist as he slings his arm on my shoulder. I smile and lean into his bare chest. I can still smell his cologne, his amazingly smelling cologne. We walk down stairs and hear Jessica and Michael fussing in the kitchen. Jake and Hayden are passed out in the living room along with a few other people I don't recognise.

"-you just expect me to pick up all my stuff and move to Norther California with you? I can't do that Jessica. My family is here, my sister; my rock, she's here I can't leave her. I just can't."

"Well then what the hell do you want to do!" They both go silent for a few moments before I hear Jessica start crying. Mikey and I walk in to see Michael holding Jessica at his chest. She has her face buried in it crying her poor little eyes out. He's head is resting on top of hers with his eyes closed and a few tears running down his cheeks. Mikey and I stop dead in our tracks and turn around heading into the living. We decide to wake up Hayden and Jake along with the other people in the living room. The strangers thank us for the awesome party before leaving.

"So where's the rest of your crew ?" Jake asks putting his shirt on again.

"Their talking some stuff out in the kitchen right now." Mikey says looking down at me. I look around the room and try to not think about what they were talking about.

"Oh Kay well what do you little love birds want for breakfast ?" Jake asks smiling.

----- ------ ----- ------ ------ ----- -----

A few hours later I get a call from Michael.

"Hey Reagan where are you ?"

"Well I just got breakfast with Mikey, Jake, and Hayden at Crackle Barrel and now we are heading back to Mikey's but we are dropping Jake and Hayden off at their hotel on the way."

"Okay well can Mikey drop you off at home I need to talk to you." My heart starts racing when I hear that.

"Um yeah sure."

"Okay I'll see you then, I love you."

"Love you too." I end the phone call and set my phone down on the seat of the car. I'm sitting shot gun with Mikey driving plus Tweedledee and Tweedledum in the back. I lean my head into the head rest squeezing my eyes shut. I feel Mikey's hand on my thigh making my skin tingle.

"Everything okay ?" He asks glancing at me worriedly.

"Um.. I don't really know, I'll get back to you though after I talk to my brother so if you could drop me off at my house that would be very helpful." He smiles at me before pulling into the parking lot of Jake and Hayden's hotel. We all get out and give hugs before Mikey and I pile back into the car.

When Mikey pulls up to my house my heart starts beating frantically. We both get out of the car and walk up to the door steps. He takes my hands in his and rubs little circles all over them.

"It's going to be okay. I promise. Call me if anything happens and I will be here as fast as I can. I love you to the moon and back a zillion times okay ?" I take a deep breath and nod. I pull myself into his chest taking a few more deep breaths before giving him a kiss.

"I love you too." I say before pushing the door open and walking in.

"Reagan is that you ?" Jessica's voice echo's through out the house.

"Yeah it's me." I say taking my shoes off and walking towards the kitchen. They are both standing I front of the sink smiling vaguely.

"What's up ?" I asks sitting down at one of the bar stools. They both glance at each other before turning to me.

------- ---------A.N-------- --------

Hey guys ! It's me, I'm alive and back with a new chapter for you guys. I'm sorry for the huge gap of absents but I've just been enjoying summer as one would. Plus the fact I had HUGE writers block, like huge. I rewrote this chapter at least 3 times that's how bad. But enough with the excuses, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter there are going to be 3 or 4 chapters after this one and then this book with be finished. I think I'm going to write a sequel but I'm also going to write a regular romance novel which I'm very excited about. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if you did leave a vote and a comment please :) I love you guys soooo much

Happy reading