Happy Family.

"REAGAN COME ON, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I huff and roll my eyes taking one last look at myself in the mirror. I've changed a lot since I've started going to UCLA. This is my last winter break before I graduate and boy oh boy has a lot changed. My hair is a darker shade of blonde, my eyes have small creases in the corners of them and my body shape has become a lot more defined. Mikey and I now live together in Los Angeles where I go to school at UCLA and Mikey works in a construction company to help pay for our apartment. Things are going really good and would be going a lot better if Mikey would just give me five minutes to finish getting ready. My hair is loosely curled and I have light washed jeans paired with a long cream knit sweater and burgundy doc martens.

"REAGAN DARNELL IF YOU DON'T COME OUT OF THAT DAMN BATHROOM-" I swing the bathroom door open ,hearing the amount of anger in his voice. I grab my suit case and run out into the living room to find a very unhappy looking Mikey Marrero.

"Finally." He says with a smirk. I smile and we head towards the elevators of our building. Once all of our bags are in the car including our presents for everyone, Mikey pins me sweetly up against our Toyota Camry and rubs his hands along my torso like he always has.

"I can't wait to spend these next few weeks with you, and your family, and my family." He says resting his forehead on mine. Mikey also has changed quit a bit. He's gotten a lot stronger from working his job, he too also now has small creases in the corners in his eyes from his long nights taking his online classes after work. He's still the small town Fresno boy I fell in love with though.

"I know neither can I." I say brushing my lips against his. He smiles as he leans in and presses our lips together sending the never dying sparks throughout my body. He pulls away and leads me to the passenger side of the car opening the door for me.

"Why thank you sir." I say giggling.

"Anything for you madam." He says with a wink.

------- --------- -------- --------- ------

"Reagan.... Reagan baby wake up," Mikey's gentle hand brushes across my knee.

"Shh..." I mumble as I move over towards the window more. Mikey chuckles and I hear him get out. The next thing I know Mikey is opening my car door making my eyes squeeze shut from the bright day light. He scoops me up into his arms and starts to carry me somewhere. I'm too tired and too comfortable to open my eyes so I just lay there in his arms as he knocks on a door. Soon the familiar voice of my dad greets Mikey.

"Well, well, well, UCLA has just beaten this one out huh?" My dad asks as Mikey continues to carry me.

"You have no idea.." Mikey chuckles. My dad laughs and Mikey carries me up stairs. Soon he sets me down on a bed and lays down next to me. He lays with me for a few seconds before pecking my cheek softly and getting up and heading back down stairs. I sigh and smile to myself. I won the fucking boyfriend lottery because damn.

-------- --------- --------- ---------- ----

"AUNTIE REAGAN, AUNTIE REAGAN !" The squeals of Shaun's twin hooligans ram into my ears making my eyes shoot open.

"Blake... Sam..." I mumble as I rub my eyes.

"Auntie Reagan daddy told us to come wake you up," Blake says batting her sweet little eye lashes.

"So we did !" Sam says as he continues to bounce on the bed. I giggle and scoop the two of them into my arms.

"Well you both did a very good job!" I say as I start to tickle them. They both burst into a giggle fit, flailing their arms and legs everywhere. I still remember the day these two were born. It was 5 years ago, 3 years after Shaun and his amazing wife Harper met and 6 months after they had gotten married. I know that's quite a rush into everything but they just fit. Everything makes sense for them and always has. I was at the party when they met and boy could you see the sparks flying between the two of them. They made eye contact from across the room at some random college party and they talked all night long. Push comes to shove and then they were engaged and married and pregnant with twins. She's perfect for him though, quirky and quiet but still loud when she needs to be, plus the fact that she's drop dead gorgeous and she cares so much about him.. It's crazy.