Love?

Mikey and I have spent the whole day watching horror movies. We decided to start with the paranormal series. We are now onto the 3rd movie and I've loved every minute of it. Every time something "scary" happens Mikey jumps and try's to play it off by pulling me closer to him and asking me if I'm okay. I roll with it and say in scared which makes him coo me with a sweet kiss.

"Reagan?" My bedroom doors creaks open and Shaun is standing in my door way. I pause the movie on my iPad and turn towards him.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Dad just called." I my heart starts racing as I get out of my bed.

"..he said that the hospital called and said that Michael woke up." My heart explodes in excitement.

"R-really ?" I feel the tears form on my water line.

"Yeah, yeah he was responding to the doctors and everything." I laugh and feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Patrick and I are leaving now because dad says he doesn't want all of us to come at once so you and Mikey are going to come later tonight." I nod as Shaun leaves. I feel Mikey's arms snake around my waist.
I turn so my face in buried in his chest. The tears just keep flowing. I can't believe he's actually okay. I feel Mikey pick me up and carry me to the bed. He lays me down then lays down next to me. I snuggle myself into him and breathe in his cologne. Mikey strokes my back as my tears of joy soak his shirt. I don't know how long we are like this but it feels amazing and I don't want to move ever. Mikey moves when he hears my phone buzz. He hands my phone to me and I open it.

Daddy <3-- Hey sweetheart you and Mikey can come now if your ready. Michael really wants to see you. Love you lots

I look up at Mikey and he nods so we both get up and head towards the front door.

-------- -------- --------- ------ ------

We walk into the hospital hand in hand. I walk past the front desk, straight towards Michael's room.
Mikey squeezes my hand when we are in front of the room. He gives me a small kiss on the forehead before I knock on the door.

"Come on in." I hear my dad say. I twist the handle and push the door open. My eyes immediately meet Michael's and I feel the tears come back as I smile. Mikey lets my hand go so I run over to Michael. He now has 1 tub in his side with no bandages. I hug him as I start to cry. And I hate to admit it but I am one of the people that makes whale noises when they are crying super hard.

"Reagan don't cry.." He says as he pulls away from the hug. I wipe my eyes and laugh.

"I'm sorry but I thought I'd lost you." I say as I sit down on the couch next to his bed.

"Mikey!" My brother says when he sees Mikey. Mikey comes over and gives him a hug then takes a seat next to me putting his arm across the top of the cough. I scoot closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"God you guys are still as gross as I remember." Michael says shaking his head at us. I giggle as Mikey chuckles.

"So what did I miss ?" Michael asks. We tell him about the rain and dad talks about his latest project until the nurse comes in and tells us that visiting hours are over. We all say goodnight to Michael and head to ours cars. Mikey and I don't say anything on the drive home. I feel the car come to a stop and I turn to Mikey. We are at a clearing in the forest that over looks the city. Mikey gets out of the car and opens my door for me. I get out of the car and Mikey takes my hand and leads my over to the front of the car. He picks me up as sets me on the hood. He is standing in between my legs staring at me. I get this sad feeling in my stomach that is sadly familiar.

"Mikey if you going to break up with me pleas just take me home now because I-" Mikey stops me with a kiss.

"I love you.." He says breathlessly.

"I'm sorry if it too soon but Reagan I have loved you since the day I meet you. I know that sounds super stupid but it's true I have had the biggest crush on your since you moved in. I couldn't stand seeing you with that asshole Christian, especially when he'd call you hot and sexy and fine all the time. God I wanted you so bad! I can't tell you how pissed I was when I found out he cheated on you. It broke my heart to see you cry over him and I never want you to cry every again. I love you so much Reagan. It might be too soon but I don't give a fuck. I fucking love you." I don't say anything I just kiss him with every ounce of passion I have inside my body. I kiss him again and again until I can't breath and I pull away. I rest my forehead on his as I catch my breath.

"I love you too." I say after the silence has settled. He takes my face in his hands and just looks at me. He smiles as a tears rolls down his face. I wipe it away and sniff. I was so fucking right, today has been amazing.

------- ---------A.N-------- --------

Hey guys ! I know your probably wondering why I posted again since I posted yesterday but since this weekend is Memorial Day weekend I was thinking I could do a spam weekend for your guys! I hope like this chapter because I LOVED writing it. See what I did there ;). Okay I'm sorry I'll stop but anyways I really hope you like it I worked really really hard on it. Don't forgot to vote and comment and follow me ! I will be posting updates this weekend if anything changes and I will also start posting updates with little spoilers of what you can expect in the up coming chapter. Love you guys lots!

Happy reading <3