Going Steady.

"Hey momma I'm home." Mikey yells as he walks in.

"Alright honey well- Reagan ?" She stops walking when she sees me. She smiles and walks over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you so much sweetie. I can't tell you how long I yelled at Mikey for what he did. I've never seen him so heart broken..." She says releasing me. I push a few strands of hair behind my ear and nod.

"Yeah... He told me everything and I'm willing to give him another chance." I say smiling at her. She smiles at me before turning to Mikey.

"Take care of her. I'm going to bed so goodnight honey." She says kissing his cheek. He nods and kisses her cheek back. She smiles at me once more before walking up stairs. I can feel Mikey starring at me so I turn to look at him.

"How come you keep starting at me?" I say smirking.

"Because I can't get over how luck I got. I was so fucking stupid Reagan.." He says walking closer to me.

"I can't believe I almost lost you for some slut like Monica.." He says taking a few more steps closer to me so our noses are touching.

"I'm sorry." He whispers looking me directly in the eye. I'm dazed by his cologne and the mysteriousness of his eyes I just look at him in complete shock. I see him leaning in towards me and I start to lean towards him too until I snap out of my daze. I jump backwards and cough awkwardly.

"I'm sorry that was wrong." He sputters rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I-I-"

"You know what forget it ever happened why don't we go watch a movie?" I agree and we walk over to his living room.

"Okay.. Um Nemo, The lion king,... Beauty and the beast, the box trolls-"

"Oo Oo ! The box trolls !" I say giddily. He chuckles and gets up.

"I'm going to go make popcorn okay ?" I nod and watch him walk into the kitchen. A few minutes he walks back with a big bowl of popcorn and two waters.

"I'm gonna go change into some sweats do you want me to bring you a sweat shirt or something ?" He asks setting the things down on the table.

"Yeah ! Can you bring me your grey fuzzy sweatshirt?" I ask taking my shoes off. He smiles and nods before heading up stairs. I look around his very familiar living room remembering all the things that have happened in here. Like one day Mikey and I had a pillow fight with the couch pillows. His mom got so mad because they were from Persia. Another time we played just dance for 5 hours straight. I swear I burned 15 pounds from doing that. Another time we had a Disney movie marathon for the whole weekend. We watched over 25 movies and ate about 20000 pounds of junk food. I feel myself smiling remembering these things.

"What are you smiling about." Mikey says as he comes down the stairs. He changed into some American eagle sweat pants with a black tee shirt. He throws me the sweatshirt I asked for while sitting down on the couch l next to me.

"Just remembering some of the things we did in here." He smiles and looks around.

"Yeah we've had some pretty good times in here.." I nod look around again. I fondle the sweatshirt in my hands feeling it's comforting texture. I start to take my shirt off when I feel Mikey's eyes on me. I glare at him and he laughs.

"Get over yourself.." I say pulling my shirt over my head slipping the sweatshirt on. It smells just like Mikey, I think that's the main reason I love it so much. Plus the fact it's soft as hell!

"Okay you ready to watch the movie ?" Mikey says pulling a few blankets out of a basket next to the couch. He lays down so that my feet are by him and his feet are by me. He spreads the blankets over the both of us before grabbing the bowl of popcorn and Netflix remote. He presses play and takes a hand full of popcorn.