Recovery.

"REAGAN ?" No no no no. Leave me to my sleep.....

"REAGAN I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!" No I can't leave me alone.....

"REAGAN DARNELL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE." I groan as I roll out of bed. My family is so rude in the morning, like come on couldn't you have woken me up nicely? Sadly nicely doesn't exist in the mornings around the Darnell household. I pick up a sweatshirt and throw it on as I stumble down the stairs muttering to myself. Shaun and Patrick are both slumped in chairs as my dad paces around the living room.

"Finally. I'm going to pick up Michael from the hospital so I need you guys to clean up okay ? Please just make sure everything, and I mean everything, is perfect." He gives us all hugs as he walks out the door frantically. My dad is such a perfectionist, even though we have maids that's clean our house weekly he still wants us to go and clean. I really don't understand him sometimes but whatever makes him happy I guess. Patrick has fallen back asleep and Shaun moseyed into the kitchen in search of food. I get up and follow him glancing at the clock on the wall. 6:30. The hell ! Why did my dad wake up so fucking early. I take a seat on the bar stool as Shaun poorest two bowls of cereal. He hands me my bowl and spoon as he sits down next to me.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome... Are you excited for Michael to come home." He asks glancing at me.

"Yeah. I'm just scared that dad is going to go on another one of this overly-protective streaks like he usually does."

"Yeah he probably will."

"Without a doubt." Patrick says strolling into the kitchen scratching the back of his neck.

"So what are we going to do ? To you know make the house "perfect"." They both shrug and I grunt. It's always up to me to be the brains in this family.

"What if we make breakfast for when they get home ? Easy enough right ?"

"Yeah sure I'll head out and get the groceries, Ms. Mallon will be here at 7 so clean the dishes up okay.I'll be back in 20." Shaun says getting up grabbing his car keys heading to the garage.

--------- -------- ------- ------- ---------

Dinnggg dongggg

"Reagan can you get that?" I nod and walk towards the front door. I open it and Jessica is standing in the doorway with balloons and a teddy bear. She smiles weakly and I glare at her. We both know the fact that she was playing with my brothers emotions was one the number one reason he left that day. She has texted me about 40 times and I haven't texted her back since the day he left and honestly I didn't plan on talking to her for a long time. It made me so angry that she thought she could just play with him like some toy and then just throw him away especially since she knew he liked her.

"What the hell do you what." I sneer glaring at her.

"Reagan I'm sorry I did what I did I just... I don't know I got cocky-"

"That gives you ZERO right to mess with him like that you KNOW that he has liked you since god knows how long and you still played him. You guys had sex for gods sake! But you still don't appreciate him-"

"Because all I've ever know was assholes Reagan! Every single guy I've dated has been an asshole and I just didn't know how to handle him being so nice and sweet okay ? I know that doesn't justify anything but I'm trying to make it try so take the damn balloons and teddy bear and tell him to call me when he can okay?" She throws the balloons and teddy bear at me as she stomps away to her car. I shut the door and walk up to Michael's room placing the teddy bear on his bed and balloons on his night stand. I put a little note next to it saying that they are from Jessica and she wants him to call her. Then I head back down stairs into the kitchen Patrick and Shaun both raise an eyebrow at me as I slouch on the bar stool.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say placing my head in my hands.

"Oh no we don't need you to tell us we heard every word of it." Patrick says patting my back. I huff and run my hands throw my hair.

"The sad part is I know Michael is going to call her tonight and do exactly what she wants..."

"I know but he has to learn somehow. And this is the only way he's going to." Shaun says as he finishes the last few pieces of bacon. I glance at the clock. 8:30.

"Okay everything is finished right Ms. Mallon left an hour ago and the food is perfect ! So now we can all go change and get ready." And that's what we all do, I change into white shorts and a loose floral tank top. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and head back down stairs with my phone. I sit down on the couch as I read my text messages.

Mikey ;))-- Heyyy babyyy your dad told me Michael was coming home today so me and the guys are coming over around 1 ish to see him. I'll see you then ;) love youuuuuuu !

Jessica-- hey I'm sorry I shouldn't have blown up on you I was just mad... Call me later okay ? I miss my best friend :((

I turn my head around when I hear the door open to see Michael and my dad standing in the doorway.

------- ---------A.N-------- --------

Hey guys ! I hoped you liked this chapter I know it was kind of a filler but I plan on having some drama come up in the very near future. So just stay with my as I try to write a good story with my little potato hands. Don't forget to comment what you think might happen next chapter and vote ! Also follow me for updates ! Love you guys !

Happy reading <3