Meeting Her.

"Reagan, I'm back." Michael yells as he closes the door. I sprint down the stairs and meet him in the kitchen. He has Mikey's phone set on the counter. I sit down on one of the stools and wait for Michael to sit down next to me. Once he does I turn his phone on. His lock screen his a picture of Mikey and I making crazy faces. I smile a little when I see that picture remembering that day. We had gone to see The Box Trolls , which was super cute. And afterwards we sat outside at a café by movie theatre just talking about everything. Then Mikey challenged me that he could make a weirder face so I took the challenge and won I must add. I snapped back to reality and shook the memory away.

"Mikey took the password off." Michael says so I slid the screen to the right and it opens. I click on his message app and his last text was from Michael next was his mom then me then a few family members and last was Monica. I tapped the message and started to scroll to the top. There was not as much texting as I thought but still it took about 15 seconds to get to the top and that's were I start reading.

"Will you just read it out loud ?" Michael asks and I nod.

"Okay so I starts with Monica. She says hey Mikey I'm going to be in California for the next few weeks and I was thinking we could hang out with a winky face. He says yeah that'd be fun. They continue talking about how each other have been, blah blah, Mikey talks about me how we are together, he sends a picture of us, she says that we are cute and stuff....umm then a few days later she texts him saying hi that's she in Fresno and they should meet up that night. He agrees and suggests Darwin's..... Okay a few hours later she texts him saying i know we just talked about this but if I was your girlfriend I would totally have let you do me by now, I think any girl would, your crazy for being with her for this long without doing her. So he says really ? So you think we should have had sex by now ? She says duh ! Maybe she's not worth it... You know I'm always here with a smiley face .. He says thanks with a winky face and that's it." I set the phone down on the counter and turn to Michael.

"He hasn't lied about anything so far."

"Yeah he hasn't." I say running my hand through my hair. He pats my back,

"I'll take him his phone back and get the details on when and where we get to meet hoe bag Monica." He says grabbing his car keys and walking out the door.

------ ------- --------- ------- -------

30 minutes later Michael comes back.

"Reagan !" I poke my head up from the couch in his direction. He walks over and sits down on one of the chairs.

"So tonight we are meeting Monica. It's going to be at 8:30 at the teen club over on Front Boulevard." I nod glancing at the clock on the wall, 6:47.

"Well I'm going to go get ready okay? Thank you so much Michael." I say getting up and going over to hug him. Then I run up stairs to get ready.

I start with a shower, then I blow dry my hair. After that I straighten my hair and apply my makeup. I go with a simple eye shadow look. (picture on side) I decide to wear black leggings with a shear nude tank top with black wedges and diamond stud earrings.(picture on side) I grab a black clutch purse with silver embroidery. I put my phone, money and ID in it before taking one last look in the mirror. I looked damn good to be honest. The leggings made my butt look really nice, while the top made me look even tanner than I was. I smile at myself before heading down stairs. Michael is waiting for me at the bottom wearing black jeans with a button up shirt and some nice dress shoes. He smiles at me when I reach the last step.

"You look very nice Reagan." He says opening the front door for me.

"Thank you, you look quite nice yourself." I say walking towards the car and getting a inside.