That Bitch.

After I while of hiding out at Mikey's house I decide it's time to go home.

"Don't leave!" Mikey whines as I sit up from his bed.

"Baby I have to."

"No you don't you can stay here with me! We can order some Chinese and watch a scary movie, it'll be great!"

"Well I hope you have fun doing that I need to go." Mikey whines some more and tries to woo me into staying but I end up leaving after 20 minutes.

"Hey, call me if I need to come get you okay ?" Mikey says as I get in my car.

"I will don't worry." I say smiling as I back down the driveway.

----- ------- ------ -------- ------- -------

I push the front door to my house open and immediately my heart starts racing. What if they've already left. What if he didn't say goodbye. What if he hates me now. My thoughts are shattered by the sound of Michael's voice.

"Reagan?" His voice is quiet and horse likes he's been crying a lot.

"Michael I'm so-"

"She left me." My heart stops when I hear that.

"What ?" I stammer confused and dazed.

"Y-yeah she um she told me this morning after you left that she wanted to do it for awhile now, she thought maybe us living together up in Eureka would help but then after all this fuss she realised..." I can feel my heart breaking for him as he chokes up at the end and starts crying. I rush over to him and fling my arms around him pulling him into the tightest hug I can give.

"Michael I'm so sorry, I know how much you lo-"

"Please- don't say it." He squeaks. I don't, I just stand there and hold him. God that bitch I called my best friend for so many years has stabbed me in the back not once but twice now. Why did I think they would work ? She's not the type of girl to stay in on Fridays and watch movies, she wants to go out and get drunk and dance. That's not the kind of girl Michael needs, he needs someone worth his time. Someone who cares about him inside and out.

"Hey why don't you go pick your favourite dude movie and I'll go get some ice cream and popcorn and we can just chill here."

"Reagan that's such a typical girl breakup thing-"

"Hush ! Go pick a movie." He sighs before heading into the living room. I get three types of ice cream and two bags of pop corn before heading back into the living room. Much to my liking Michael has picked Fast and Furious 5, his favourite movie ever. I think this is will be the 18th time he's watched it.

"Fast and Furious 5 ! Perfect !" I say as I set the food down on the coffee table. He chuckles and sits down on the couch.

"I know how much you hate this movie Reagan don't try to fake it." I grin as I sit down next to him. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket so I pull it out.

Mikey ;))-- hey how's everything going?

"Hey I'll be right back okay ?" I say turning to Michael. He raises an eyebrow at me but I just smile and get up. I walk out back and call Mikey.

"Reagan I'm on my way-"

"Mikey she dumped him! She fucking dumped him." He goes quiet for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and then laughing like a lunatic.

"S-she broke up with him! That fucking BITCH ! HAHAHA ! She- wow."

"Yes I know she's stupid. I don't know if Michael's going to tell you or anyone for that matter for a few days so I thought I'd let you in the loop."

"Well thank you I really appreciate it. Anyways how's he doing ?"

"Well currently he's inside with Fast and Furious 5 playing, three tubs of ice cream, and two bags of popcorn so I think he's good. I'll keep you updated though."

"Okay.. Thank you."

"Yep. Well I'll call you later so I love you."

"I love you too baby." I click the end button and head back inside. Michael is passed out on the couch with the movie playing and popcorn hanging out of his mouth. I giggle and put a blanket over him before putting all the food back. Then I start to head up stairs when someone knocks the front door. I open the door to find satan her self standing there with a box and an impatient look on her face. She gives me the nastiest look ever when our eyes meet.

"Here." She says harshly, shoving the box at me.

"What's this." I snap as I take the box.

"It's all his shit; sweatshirts, pants, shoes, stuff he's given me, I don't need any of it so I'm giving it back." She says as she glares at me.

"Thanks." I say as I start to slam the door.

"Wait, Reagan." Her foot gets between the door and the doorframe.

"What the hell do you want now." I bark at her.

"Fuck it never mind." She walks away and gets in her car driving off angrily. I take the box around back and put in it in the trash can slamming the lid shut. What a bitch.

------- ---------A.N-------- --------

Hey guys ! I'm back atcha with another chapta! ( see what I did there ¬¬ ) Anyways we have 2 more chapters left in this book ! AHHH THATS CRAZY ! I would just like to take a moment to thank all you guys because BITCH WE GOT 2.13k reads ! Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me and my little potato hands >.< I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter if you did don't forgot to leave a vote and a comment telling me if your excited for the next book. I love you guys soooooo much !

Happy reading