𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY UP IN THE VIBRANT BLUE SKY. The birds tweeted and the atmosphere was calm. But that soon changed from the sudden shout from the household of three, causing the winged animals to flap their wings violently.

The child let out an excited squeal when being thrown mid-air by her father, both her parents having the largest grins on their faces.

It was normal for children her age to find out about her quirk but it was the best thing they all had ever experienced.

F/n had a large grin on her face that stretched almost to her ears. Her eyes squinted and shined in happiness as if she just achieved something life-changing.

And perhaps she was right.

"I got my quirk! Mama, I got my quirk!" she shrieked, jumping up and down while waving her hand as if there was something special about it.

"I know you did, F/n!" her mother exclaimed along, "I'm so so so proud of you!"

"I knew you would be inheriting my quirk," her father said smugly and her mother jabbed his rib with her elbow playfully.

"I'm going to be a hero! And I'll save you and- and Natsu and Shouyou and everyone in the whole wide world!" she declared, grinning at both her parents.

"Yes, yes," her father chuckled, lifting her up and throwing her in the air for the third time, "You'll be the best hero ever!"

The young girl giggled, wrapping her short arms around her father's neck as her mother joined in the hug in the uplifting atmosphere of the house of three.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Chatters filled the air as the family ate in the restaurant. The news of F/n receiving her quirk spread through the family fast and now they were celebrating by eating food as a whole.

F/n was running around the private room of the restaurant her parents had reserved with her two cousins, Natsu and Shouyou. They were delighted to hear that she had received her quirk and were playing around as if they had not seen each other for decades.

F/n's elder cousins sat in their respective seats, sometimes joining in their weird talks that didn't make sense at all. They didn't understand them but they pretended they did.

Her grandparents from her mother's side kept showering her with kisses and praises that caused the girl to let out a giggle each time.

Everyone was happy but not her other grandmother.

She had been sitting on her seat, watching the young girl with an unreadable expression. The girl did not notice but her father did.

"Mum? What's wrong?" he asked, gaining his mother's attention without her looking at him.

"What did you say her quirk was again?" she asked back.

"Telekinesis," he responded, "Same as mine."

She was quiet for a moment while the others chatted before saying, "I see."

Although confused, the man shrugged it off and thought that it was just because she was curious about it. He did not know why or what she was so curious about but he just assumed it was her quirk that caught her attention.

But how wrong he was. And how much did he regret not asking further questions about it.

For it had messed up everyone's mind when they found out the truth.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Author's Note: Once again, this is a Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia (various x female reader) fanfiction.

Please be aware that I am not going to be using honorifics in this fanfiction. And if I do have some mistakes in information, spelling, grammar and other sorts of things, you may remind me in the comments.

For those who need guidance:

F/n - First Name

L/n - Last Name

H/c - Hair Colour

E/c - Eye Colour

Thank you for giving this story a chance! Happy reading :)

P.S. Next chapter will be longer, I promise!