(𝐗.)𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"AW, MAN!" Ashido muttered, laying her head on the table, "I really wanted to wear my costume..."

"We can't since we have to be fair," Ojiro reminded her.

F/n was sitting at the table with a couple of her classmates, Ashido, Ojiro, Asui, Hagakure and Uraraka included. It was the UA Sports Festival and the students were waiting in their perspective waiting rooms for the event.

The h/c-haired girl sighed softly from beside the pink alien, eyes wondering elsewhere as she thought back about her quirk.

It had happened not only once but thrice with Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou. If there was anyone else who would fight against her or who she would willingly save, they might also know her little problem.

It wasn't ideal, not at all but it was something that she had to overcome.

Her back was healed, checked and the results were shown to her teacher, who unwillingly let her participate in the event.

Aizawa was impressed, to say the very least. He hadn't expected the girl to actually completely heal in a short amount of time. It was like an impossible task to do, especially because her injuries were rather serious.

For a non-hero, at least. And she wasn't. Yet.

"The school's PE uniform isn't too uncomfortable to wear," F/n told her.

"I know," Ashido slumped her shoulders, leaning her back against the chair, "But I really want to wear it. I feel more like a hero."

While the girl smiled cheekily at her friend, F/n stared at her with a deadpan expression. Shaking her head, she turned away and watched as Todoroki, oddly, approached Midoriya with very little to no expression.

Feeling that this would not go too well, F/n shifted in her seat and prepared herself for what was to happen.

Just then, the door opened and F/n took a quick glance to see who it was before bringing her attention back to the two males.

"Everyone, are you ready?" Iida asked whilst entering the room, "It's almost time to go!"

But before anyone could do anything or even respond to him, Todoroki spoke up and all the attention shifted from the class rep to the heterochromatic boy.

"Midoriya," he started, standing right in front of the boy as he turned towards him.

"Todoroki. What is it?" asked the mentioned boy, surprised that one of the quietest people in the class decided to talk to him.