(𝐈𝐈.)𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N STARED AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR, DRESSED IN HER NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM WITH HER HAIR TAMED ACCORDINGLY. Her dark grey socks stopped just below her knees with appropriate black boot-like shoes.

"F/n!" she heard her mother call, "It's time to go!"

The girl sighed before saying, "Coming!"

She quickly snatched her bag from the chair before rushing down the stairs. Her hurried footsteps were heard by her mother as she finished packing her husband's lunch.

"Be careful," her mother called out as F/n bolted towards the door, "Did you remember to bring money?"

"Yes."

"F/n?" her mother stopped her from walking out and she turned to her.

The woman hugged her and gave her forehead a kiss saying, "Have a great day in school. Stay safe, okay?"

"I will," she responded quietly, almost in a whisper.

She let go of her and the girl waved one last time before climbing into the car where her father waited.

"What took you so long? You could be late for school," her father teased.

"We have thirty minutes to go there, dad," she responded, placing his lunch in the back seat.

The ride to school was nerve-wracking for the girl and her father noticed, occasionally telling her jokes and making light talks. F/n appreciated the gesture, she really did but perhaps she was just too nervous to take a part in it.

The car stopped and her father faced her, gently touching her face and kissing the top of her head.

"Have a nice day in school. Make me proud, yeah?" he smiled as his daughter climbed out of the car.

"Yes, dad," she smiled slightly before shutting the door behind her.

F/n breathed a deep breath through her nose, shoulders slumping as she released it. She raised her head and looked at the large gate in front of her.

"I can do this. I can do this," she muttered to herself, breathing in and out one last time before giving herself a nod and walking in, "Remember, you're in public. Don't speak to yourself."

She walked along the long hallway of the large campus, sticking her eyes at the labels of the classroom on the top in red, squared font. Apparently, she was so engrossed in finding her classroom that she bumped into someone.