(𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

'CAVALRY BATTLE' WAS SHOWN ON THE LARGE SCREEN AND MURMURS STARTED TO SURROUND THE STUDENTS. Some wondered out loud what they were about to do while others already started to plan ahead, whether they had the right assumption or not.

F/n, on the other hand, was distracted, which was not very ideal in a time like this. Her parents were watching, they told her so.

But she was starting to regret that she had felt all eyes on her just as those words left Midnight's mouth.

"And the points assigned to the first place is... ten million!"

The eyes of the students lingered on her until the end of Midnight's speech. F/n just numbly stood on her ground as they all left her side and gathered with their teammates, already forming up a plan all with the same goal: stealing number one's headband.

'What should I do...' F/n complained as she watched the others talk and form teams of their own.

She gulped as she nervously approached Ashido.

"Mina..." she started but the pink alien gave her a slight smile in return.

"Sorry, F/n," she said and the girl knew what was to come at her, "I already have my own team.

"Oh..."

The girl pursed her lips and swallowed a lump that formed at the back of her throat. Was that what it felt like to be rejected?

Probably.

But there was no time to whine for she had a team to be in or she would be alone in this event. And that wouldn't be ideal.

She glanced toward one of her former teammates and approached him shakily.

"O-Ojiro..."

"Sorry, L/n."

F/n clenched her hand into a fist and took a step back while Ojiro just walked away with sweat dripping down his forehead.

Hopelessly, she stood alone once again, not bothering to approach any other person since she knew that it would just be a waste of time.

'What should I do? This is so nerve-wracking, why can't Midnight just assign the groups? This is so unfair. I'm all alone, what should I-'

"F/n!"

The mentioned girl mechanically turned her head towards the left and spotted Uraraka smiling at her.

"Let's team up!"