(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.)𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE QUESTION MADE F/N FREEZE ON HER SPOT. Sure, she had asked that question to herself multiple times but hearing people say it to her made the nervous feeling and the feeling of dismay for having a quirk like hers grow.

"Don't say things like that!" Jiro hit Kaminari in the arm.

"Ow! Sorry!"

"Don't mind what Kaminari just said, F/n?" Yaoyorozu smiled at her, "Go back to training. We won't bother you anymore."

F/n smiled at her attempt as she watched Kaminari being scolded by the two girls while the other boys just ignored his plea for help. She chuckled slightly at the sight before returning back to her concentrated state.

She concentrated on her breathing, finding the ball of energy once again. When she found it, she held onto it, not wanting to lose contact with it. The girl inhaled and exhaled, not noticing the light that appeared in the palm of her hands.

Inhale... Exhale...

Her body started to levitate again.

Inhale... Exhale...

She felt heat grow in the centre of her chest.

Inhale... Exhale...

A wave of coldness washed over her.

Inhale... Exhale...

The ground started to shake and her eyebrows started to furrow.

Inhale... Exhale...

Suddenly, a large fire engulfed her whole, causing her friends to panic.

"F/n!" Ashido shouted, she and the others ran towards her but not blunt enough to get too close to the growing fire.

"Hold on!" Yaoyorozu used her quirk to create a fire extinguisher, immediately pressing onto the lever and spraying at the fire but even until the whole can be emptied, the fire still stood strong; instead, it grew larger.

"Ah! What do we do?" Kaminari screamed.

"Shut up! You're not helping!" Jiro demanded, slapping the back of his head which made him whine in protest.

"No, but for real, what should we do?" Sero rapidly gestured towards the large fire as he tried to get everyone's attention back to it.

The fire increased in size, causing everyone's eyes to bulge out of their sockets.

"We... We should call for help," Ojiro, being one of the most sensible of them, stated, already taking out his phone to dial the emergency number.

But before he could do anything else, the fire ceased and the tense muscles of the students relaxed. However, just as the smoke was about to clear out and Ashido was about to call for her friend, sharp icicles shot out of the ground and the students jumped back in surprise.

"Todoroki?!" Kaminari shrieked although a strong wind replaced all of the crystals and he stumbled slightly backwards from the force.

"Now's not the time, idiot!" Jiro shouted at him, covering herself with an arm in front of her face from the strong wind.

The strength of the small tornado grew and the students started to fly around. Ojiro's phone flew out of his grasp as he tried to reach out to no avail.

Fortunately for them, the wind stopped just a while after it started, causing them and a few other objects to fall to the ground, some leaving clattering noises while others just left a loud thud.

Ashido groaned in pain, pushing herself up with a hand and adjusting her eyes to look at her friend's well-being. Much to her surprise, she looked unharmed besides the partially burnt clothing she had on now.

Glancing down as if instinctively, she noticed a pair of handcuffs that were wrapped around her wrists. Glancing at Yaoyorozu, she knew immediately what had happened.

"Yaomomo!" Ashido screamed, rushing to F/n and hugging her tight, "You saved her!"

The girl in a high ponytail blushed at the sudden statement and the attention that had been brought to her by the pink alien.

"I-It's nothing... I just thought that I could use it since I didn't have a quirk like Aizawa-sensei's to stop her quirk. I knew she needed help from what had happened earlier," the girl confessed, a beautiful, gentle grin grew on her lips as she caught the h/c-haired girl's eyes.

"Thank you, Momo," she said with much gratitude.

"It's no problem, we'll always help you when you need it," Yaoyorozu insisted, "So don't hesitate to ask us for help. Please."

The girl smiled at her kind gestures, nodding her head in agreement as the girl in pink wrapped her arms tighter around her.

The training went well. Now with her friend's reassurance, F/n became more and more comfortable in asking them for help. She didn't want to do so at first not because she thought that they wouldn't be able to do so but because she didn't want to bother them.

It made sense since F/n was F/n and everyone knew that she was the way she was.

The day came to an end with an ice cream party celebration. F/n smiled at the sight of her friends competing against each other in Mario Kart as they raced through the course, elbows unnecessarily hiking up and down to move the controller.

F/n was happy. Everyone was happy. It all was well.

That was until F/n remembered that she did have quite a few hospital bills to cover from the heart attacks she gave her friends. As well as a few broken phones.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴