(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗.)𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

HER BREATHING TURNED HEAVY AND RAPID, NOT LETTING HER THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY BREATHE. She looked down, hand placed on her chest and knees buckled. All of a sudden, she was on the ground, alarming the others that surrounded her.

"F/n," Jiro knelt down beside her.

"F/n!" Uraraka gasped, kneeling beside the short-haired girl.

"Are you alright?" Yaoyorozu asked, a hand placed on her back as it moved up and down as if to give her some sort of comfort.

"What happened?" Kaminari woke up from his 'sleep' with Mineta beside him rubbing his head.

"I..." F/n tried to speak but her voice was caught in her throat, causing a fit of coughs to overcome her.

"Hey, don't speak," Jiro landed a hand on her shoulder.

"Is there any water?" Yaoyorozu asked and Melissa started to look around.

"None," she said.

"Can you create water, Yaoyorozu?" Midoriya asked.

"No," she responded, "I can't create organic compounds."

"What- What about L/n?" Midoriya glanced at the crouching girl.

"I can't," she muttered, "I can't. I can't. I can't! I can't!"

Uraraka and Jiro shared a glance before returning their attention back to the girl. Yaoyorozu shushed her in an attempt to calm her down.

"It's okay.."

"I can't. I..." F/n forced herself to swallow, "It hurts. Everything hurts!"

"Okay, just calm down, F/n," Melissa tried, patting her head softly as she tried looking around for anything that could help her.

"Which part hurts?" Yaoyorozu asked, inspecting her arm.

"Everything!" the h/c-haired girl shrieked in pain, sweat dripping down her forehead as she panted heavily on the ground.

Todoroki bent down and touched her neck whilst freezing his hand in an attempt to ease the pain. Iida was still trying to get some sort of reception and find some way to escape the building. Midoriya was roaming around the room, trying to find anything that could help her.

"What is going on?" Kaminari panicked, he and Mineta both had taken their jackets off and used them to fan the girl.

And then it stopped. It didn't hurt anymore, she felt nothing. F/n looked up at her friends, leaving them in a concerned and confused state.