(𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"THIS IS WHY WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE," Aizawa said as if he had read her previous thought.

F/n looked down shamefully and said, "Sorry."

"As I said earlier, don't say sorry," the teacher stated, "Do you now understand why I always tell you to keep calm?"

The girl nodded. All this time, he had been telling her to stay calm so that she doesn't accidentally use her quirk. He meant well.

"I didn't mean it," she reasoned.

"I know you didn't," he said, "And that's why you need to master your quirk."

'So that I don't lash out again?' She thought to herself, 'Reasonable.' F/n kept her eyes elsewhere, not daring to look at her teacher. Aizawa sighed.

"Don't be sorry," he repeated, "It'll only make you feel worse and feeling worse would make you unstable and you'll be unable to take full control of your quirk."

He started to walk away, probably grabbing some more cans. He stopped and turned around.

"L/n," he called out, earning the girl's glance, "Control your quirk, don't let it control you instead."

F/n thought back about what he had said. 'Don't let it control you? How is that supposed to work?'

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

A gust of wind blew by, almost knocking over the empty can in the process. F/n had her eyes narrowed at the metal scrap, staring at it as if waiting for something to happen.

"Nothing will happen if you just keep staring at it," Aizawa's voice snapped her out of her trance, causing her to flinch slightly, "You're supposed to believe in it."

"How am I supposed to believe something that is impossible to happen?" she voiced out her thoughts before tightening her lips in realisation.

The rays of the orange sun shone from the gaps of the tree leaves, creating a pattern on the surface. The lake water rippled before being put to a calm state.

"Anything can happen," her teacher said after a moment of silence, "All you need to do is to believe."

"How?" was what she asked.