(𝐕.)𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"IT'S BEEN DECIDED THAT TODAY'S HERO BASICS CLASS WILL BE TAUGHT BY ALL MIGHT, ONE MORE TEACHER AND ME," Aizawa announced as he started the lesson.

"What will we be doing?" Sero asked.

"Anything from disasters to shipwrecks. Rescue training," the teacher responded, raising a card with the word 'RESCUE' written on it.

Murmurs filled the room and Ashido and F/n exchanged excited glances from across the room.

"I'm not done talking," Aizawa interrupted with a stern glare that quickly muted the class, "From this training, you can choose to wear your costumes or not because some of them will limit your movement."

He clicked a button on the remote and out comes the secret compartment on the side wall.

"The training area is a little far so we'll go by bus. Start preparing."

"This is so exciting!" Ashido exclaimed, hooking an arm with F/n's as they skipped to the changing room.

Well, she did but the latter just walked with her arm awkwardly bouncing up and down from every skip the pink alien did.

They changed into their hero costumes before walking outside the building, waiting for their bus to arrive.

"What do you think we're going to be doing?" Ashido asked, eyes glinting in excitement.

"Rescue training?" F/n responded, repeating what Aizawa had told them.

"That's not what I meant," the alien pouted her lips.

The h/c-haired girl let out a short laugh before parting her lips to respond when all of a sudden a sharp blow of a whistle reached her ears.

"Gather up, class 1A!" Iida shouted, motioning his arms in robotic movements, "To enter the bus smoothly, let's line up in two rows!"

Ashido grabbed F/n's forearm and quickly rushed inside, finding a seat fit for the two. The girl in pink sat between Aoyama and F/n whereas the latter sat between Ashido and Iida.

"I say everything that comes to my mind," Asui admitted, "Midoriya..."

"Yes, Asui?" Midoriya asked with a light shade of blush dusting on his cheeks.

"Call me Tsuyu," she demanded with an, almost horrifyingly, blank look.

"Yes..." Midoriya trailed off.