(𝐈.)𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

UA HIGH, THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS HIGH SCHOOL IN ALL OF JAPAN WITH AN ACCEPTANCE RATE OF ONE IN THREE HUNDRED. To become a great hero, you must graduate from UA High.

And there she stood amongst the crowd in UA High School Hero Course Entrance Exam hall, more specifically in Practice Centre B.

"What is this?"

"It's like a city."

"How many of these are there?"

"UA is amazing..."

That was the same thought that came across F/n's mind. UA really is amazing.

She scanned the group of examinees, some with their own gear while others tried to calm themselves down. Though everyone was mostly looking confident.

F/n was not confident, not even close. She was worried and nervous and she did not know what was to come at her. Before her worries could do anything, someone interrupted her and everyone shifted their attention to it.

"...here to sabotage us?" a blue-haired boy with engines in his calves accused, his hand placed on another's shoulder.

"Not at all," the green-haired boy frantically tried to defend himself.

"Isn't he the one who almost tripped by the gate?" someone behind her asked.

"He shrank back because he was scolded," another replied.

"At least we have one less rival," the first stated.

"Okay, start!" Present Mic's voice echoed through the open area, "What's wrong?Life doesn't have countdowns! Run, run! There's no going back!"

F/n let out a noise of confusion before feeling a sharp wind blow past her. Looking back, she then saw everyone else already starting. Surprised, she glanced back shortly at the green-haired boy before following everyone else and leaving the boy behind.

The city-like area was large, just like a normal city. To say that F/n was impressed could be understood by anyone who was there. But there was no time to daydream. She had to earn some points.

She swerved to the left and jumped, lifting her up in the air with her quirk. With sharp eyes, she spotted a group of robots in the front.

Gathering up all her strength, she lifted them and smashed them on the ground, leaving the bits and pieces of metal on the ground.