(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐀𝐍 𝐈-𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

WITH A HAND PLACED ON THE HANDLE OF THE LUGGAGE AND THE PHONE IN HER HAND, F/N PREPARED HERSELF FOR THE FLIGHT. She followed her parents into the plane, sitting in her assigned seat, a window seat.

Once all the passengers were seated, an announcement was heard.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please."

A flight attendant approached them in a few seconds, posture proper and hands neatly clasped as she reminded them to fasten their seatbelts, helping those who needed help.

It felt so long for F/n until the plane tilted. The girl leaned her head on the seat, wanting herself to rest for a moment from waking so early in the morning. But she couldn't. She was just too eager.

"Isn't this exciting, F/n?" her mother smiled beside her, "It's one of the rarest times we go on holiday together!"

It was true. Compared to her cousins, F/n and her parents rarely go on a holiday that requires riding on a plane. It wasn't that they were incapable of purchasing the needed to travel out of the country, it was just that UA costs around 2 400 000 yen per year and that is excluding rent, water bills, electricity bills, etc.

The girl had a wide smile on her face, grinning from ear to ear as she gazed out of the window.

"Yes!"

A few hours passed and F/n was more than just eager. As much as she loved the place, she just wanted to leave already, to walk around with her stiff, sore feet.

The girl was looking out the window when an announcement was heard.

"This plane will soon begin its descent to I-Island."

F/n grinned widely, glancing expectantly at her mother only to notice that she had fallen asleep. But it made sense since she had woken up earlier than she and her father had.

She shook her mother awake who then woke her father up. F/n stood up with her bag, a grin plastered on her face as she bounced on her feet.

"We will now begin the immigration inspection."

They started to move, the roller transporting them through the many scanners. F/n and her mother looked around in amazement while her father just stood still, smiling gently at them.

"This is so cool," F/n whispered, causing her father to chuckle and ruffle her hair, messing it up.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this. I thought that I would have to be here to do work but it's better now that we're together as a family," her father said.