(𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"L/N, COME TO MY OFFICE WHEN CLASSES ARE OVER," was what Aizawa had told her. It caused her to grow more nervous, to say the very least, especially as she had thought the teacher was unconscious.

She feared that he had heard her coming in the middle of the fight and injured herself. Maybe Tokoyami was right. Maybe she shouldn't have done the stunt.

But what was done was done and F/n was ready to face the consequences.

The girl packed her belongings into her bag, slinging it over her shoulders when she heard a shriek. Glancing towards the door, she spotted a horrified Uraraka facing a large crowd of students.

Surely not what she had expected.

"What's happening?" Uraraka exclaimed as she stood in front of the classroom door with students from other classes blocking their way out.

"What's your business with Class A?" Iida asked while moving his arm in robotic movements.

"What is this? We can't get out," Mineta panicked, "What are you doing here?"

"Inspecting the enemy, you idiot," Bakugou glared at no one in particular, "Since we all survived the villain's attack. So they came to inspect us. There's no point in doing that. Move, extras."

"Stop being rude to people you don't know!" Iida scolded, violently chopping the air with his arm repeatedly.

F/n and Ashido exchanged worried glances as the students continued to try and peek in the classroom. They kept on crowding the entrance before a student pushed his way through them.

"I came to see the rumoured Class A. But... you're pretty arrogant," the unfamiliar purple-haired male stepped forward, "Is everyone in the hero course like this?"

F/n blinked in confusion. 'Who?'

"Seeing things like these delusions me," the boy admitted, not feeling the slightest bit ashamed, "There are a lot of students in the ordinary, and other, courses because they couldn't get into the hero course. But the school has given us a chance. Depending on the festival results, they'll consider transferring us to the hero course."

"The reverse is possible too."

"As for me, even if you are in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll pull the carpet from under your feet. I came to declare war," he boldly stated.

"I'm from Class B next door!" another unfamiliar presence shouted, the boy raising his hand as he swerved the attention from the other student, "I heard you fought with the villains so I came here to hear about it but you're getting way ahead of yourself! If you hype yourself too much, you'll embarrass yourself."