(𝐗𝐗𝐈.)𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

TWO DAYS WAS OVER QUICKLY WITH THE GIRL CONTINUOUSLY TRAINING, PUSHING HERSELF MORE AND MORE NO MATTER HOW HARD IT WAS. Though his way was harder to guide her in mastering her quirk, it worked anyway. She was starting to become more and more confident with herself and her quirk.

She was actually believing in her quirk.

After a week of horrid training, she soon found herself in her usual seat in classroom 1-A, behind the empty seat of the heavily injured green-haired classmate.

F/n was mindlessly looking out the window when a couple of the girls gathered around her.

"F/n!" Ashido's high-pitched voice snapped her away from her thoughts as she felt arms tightly wrapped around her, "I missed you so much! You have to tell me about your week."

"There's nothing much to talk about," the girl sheepishly responded, still not used to close contact with other people.

"Come on!" her friend whined, "There must be something to talk about."

"You went to Aizawa-sensei's hero agency, didn't you?" Jiro asked, "Judging by him teaching us in school, it must be a tiring week for you."

F/n nodded, "Aizawa-sensei kept pushing me to train."

"Kero. That must be awful," Asui commented and the girl just shrugged in response before taking an attempt to change the subject.

"What about you, Jiro?"

"There was this sort of a raid that happened in a nearby building and I helped a little."

"Woah, you fought the villains? I'm so jealous!" Ashido gushed.

"I just assisted in evacuation and logistical support, so I didn't actually fight against them," she simply explained, not seeing much in it.

"That's still amazing!" Ashido insisted.

"I was only training and doing some patrolling too," Asui interjected, "We only captured a stowaway from a neighbouring country."

"That's pretty amazing," both Jiro and Ashido chanted while F/n nodded her head with a smile.

"Ochaco, how's your week?" Asui asked, shifting all the attention to the said girl.

A menacing aura surrounded her, eyes white and posture stiff.

"It was very meaningful," Uraraka stated, punching the air as though she couldn't stop from all of the training she had done.

"Ochaco, you had an awakening, huh?" Asui asked.