(𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"YOU ALL HAVE YOUR COSTUMES, RIGHT?" Aizawa asked, standing in front of the class as he made sure of his students' necessities, "Usually, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them."

"HAI!"

"Don't elongate it. Make it short, Ashido," her teacher said and the girl's shoulders slumped in response.

"Hai..."

"Don't be a burden to the hero during your internship," Aizawa reminded, "Now, go."

"Hai!"

F/n stood still as she waited for her classmates to depart. The students of class 1-A one by one departed, getting on their perspective trains to their chosen hero agency.

Her teacher gestured for her to follow him and she did, trudging slowly behind him as she held onto her briefcase where her hero costume was perfectly placed.

They roamed through the busy streets before they finally experienced the change in scenery. There were fewer people here, more trees and other plants as replacements.

There was a large open area and it seemed to be as though it was made by humans as there was a table and chairs.

Aizawa motioned for the girl to stop, she obeyed him without a word. He turned to her before starting to speak.

"This is where we will be training," he bluntly stated and she blinked at him.

'In the middle of nowhere?' F/n thought, looking around the area a little more.

"It's a clear open space where no one is present," he stated and she immediately knew what he meant.

She looked down in shame.

"There's no need to worry about that," he said but she made no move to look up at her teacher, "Everyone makes mistakes and even if you can't fix them, you surely can fix yourself to not repeat them."

F/n gave him a ninety-degree bow, "Sorry..."

"He shook his head, "There is nothing to be sorry about. You did nothing wrong."

F/n was unconvinced but said nothing against it. She just stayed quiet as she watched her teacher get ready. He placed his belongings on the table before instructing his student to do the same.

The teacher placed a smaller-sized table in front of her with three cans on top. He took a step back and faced his student.

"I want you to lift those up. With your quirk," he said.