(𝐕𝐈.)𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N GUIDED TOKOYAMI AND HERSELF TO THE ENTRANCE AREA OF USJ, LANDING PERFECTLY RIGHT BEHIND A WALL. F/n scanned the place, seeing how her teacher was slammed to the ground by a large creature.

As crazy as this world was, she knew that whatever that thing was, it was not a human. The blood that ran down Aizawa's forehead alerted the girl and caused her to grow uneasy.

Her breath hitched as the creature slammed him on the cement yet again.

"Aiza-"

"Don't go near, L/n," Tokoyami held her back before she could go in the middle of the fight, "You don't know what it's capable of."

"But-"

"I'm sorry," he apologised, glancing back at his teacher, "But seeing Aizawa's condition, it's clear that only All Might can handle this."

Tokoyami looked back at his classmates and added, "He won't want us to get involved."

F/n stared right into his eyes as he stared back as if they were holding a staring contest. What he said made sense but looking back at her teacher, she felt the sudden urge to just run there and help him.

And that was what she did.

"L/n!" Tokoyami called after her, looking around to see who could help before getting Dark Shadow out in preparation.

F/n ran towards her teacher, ignoring the eyes of the two villains, one of which was the fog villain from earlier.

Shigaraki watched as the young hero ran to her teacher, blinking in confusion and interest. That was a Nomu she was talking about. A Nomu that was built to defeat the one and only Symbol of Peace.

And she was running to it, upon seeing how injured her teacher was.

"Is she an idiot?" the villain mumbled.

The Nomu groaned as it spotted the girl coming closer and closer. F/n had a hand raised and by the time Nomu was about to land a hit on her, she threw him across the area, hitting him on the wall that managed to do nothing but to get him far from her.

F/n knelt down next to the teacher, flipping him over to check his condition. Well, without even doing so, she knew he was in no condition to do anything but rest.

"Aizawa-sensei?" she called before hearing a quiet groan.

"Get... away," he breathed out, unable to do anything at his will.