𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Dear Readers,

I do not know where to start. But I guess I would like to first apologise. This particular book took me quite some time to finish writing. And, no, I did not pre-write this before publishing it.

As a reader myself, I can understand that you might feel frustrated sometimes because of how I take a long time to publish a chapter towards the end.

But with that aside, I would like to give you some explanation regarding the story, considering how it might appear confusing to some of you.

Before we start, I would like to warn you that this contains heavy spoilers of the book. Leave if you have not read it. I know that some of you have not, based on the read counts of my previous works. Leave unless you want it spoiled.

Thank you.

First of all, I would like to explain her quirk.

Here is the explanation:

Her quirk is called belief. This quirk allows the users to achieve anything they want whether it is the death of a person or the reincarnation of a person or the sudden appearance of a person with no limit whatsoever. Anything can happen and the user can get anything they want with the quirk. However, there is one weakness, which is the control of their mind.

The reason for this is that the quirk relies on the name itself. The user has to believe that it is something real (e.g. how the character believes that her quirk is Telekinesis) or not it would not happen. And if someone dies, she would automatically believe that they died therefore it would be hard for her to reincarnate them.

This is part of the reason why Aizawa sent her to the temple. There, she studied how to control her mind through meditation. This lets her clear her mind, making it easier to control what she wants to think about.

But because for around 10 years of her life, she had believed that her quirk is Telekinesis, therefore the reason why it was hard for her to believe that her quirk is belief. And, no, the only thing that the user cannot change is their quirk. This is because of scientific reasoning.

Regarding the statement in line 125 in Chapter 29 where she said, "I think I can go up to twenty floors. Then I have to rest and recharge my energy", what she meant by "recharging her energy" is not really recharging.

This is because she does not need the recharging of her energy. She can just continue on and on until they go to space. She did not know either what she actually meant but the reality is that she is still unable to master her quirk as it is the hardest quirk to master. Because she has not mastered her quirk, if she continues on lifting them up to space, she would be too overwhelmed and she would not be able to bring them back to Earth.

If you still have further questions, please ask in the comments.

Now, I would like to move on to her grandmother.

Here is the explanation:

I think that it is pretty clear that her grandmother is like her. Or she is like her grandmother. The only reason why her grandmother was hard on her when she was younger and appear as though she did not like her is that she was disappointed that the character believes that her quirk is Telekinesis, breaking the purpose of her quirk.

Not only that but also because she was waiting for the time for her quirk to actually "reveal itself". What this meant is that her quirk is also connected to her instincts. Many times she had experienced near-death experiences that are not stated in the book. She had survived these experiences because of her quirk. Even though she thought that it was just luck, her quirk, all the time, was the one that had saved her because destiny says that it was not yet the time for her to die. Until the epilogue where she lost control of her quirk.

I think that is all that needs a major explanation. Again, if you still feel confused regarding any matter at all from the book, please feel free to ask. Do not fret. I will try my best to answer them all.

I guess that sums everything up. Thank you for reading and being patient with me. I sincerely apologise for my inconsistency in publishing. I will try my best to get my publishing schedule back.

Thank you.

Your Author,

Astauriel.