(𝐈𝐕.)𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE ALL MIGHT AS A TEACHER?" a reporter asked, shoving a microphone in front of F/n's mouth.

Cameras were pointing right at her and if there was something she hated more than people, it would be cameras. The crowd was huge. Not just huge, huge but huge, gigantically huge.

"Um..." she hesitated, trying to figure out an answer to respond with.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, pulling her away from the crowd of reporters. F/n let out a small gasp before turning to see her own teacher with the most tired look on his face.

"Get to class," he ordered as he shoo-ed the reporters away with his hand movements.

"Thank you!" she said quickly before rushing inside the building.

The news of All Might being a teacher in UA shocked the whole country. Everyone knew it.

Everyone.

"Good job on your battle training yesterday," Aizawa half-heartedly congratulated once he entered the class, "I looked at the video clips and your scores. Bakugou stopped acting immaturely. You've got talent."

"I know that," the ash-blonde retorted.

"Midoriya," the green-haired boy jolted at his name, "finished with a busted arm again? I won't let you use not being able to control your quirk as an excuse forever. I hate repeating myself. Once you fix that, you can do more. Feel urgent, Midoriya."

"Yes!" Midoriya said with much determination.

"And L/n," her back straightened at the mention of her name, eyes cast towards her teacher who stared right back at her, "Try to understand the risk of doing something before actually taking an action to it."

He was referring to her hand. F/n glanced towards the bandaged hand, brows furrowing slightly before nodding her head.

"Now, to homeroom business," Aizawa glanced at the rest of the class, "This may be sudden but I want you to..."

Anticipation grew within the room. The students readied themselves for the information that their teacher was about to give them. Despite the negative thoughts, the announcement made the class burst in happiness and eagerness.

"... choose a class president."

"President? Choose me!" Kirishima jumped from his seat, causing F/n to flinch slightly.