(𝐗𝐗𝐕.)𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

IT WAS FINALLY EXAM WEEK AND F/N HADN'T BEEN MORE PREPARED. Despite that, however, the nervous feeling bubbled inside her, resulting in a painful feeling to grow in her stomach.

The girl pushed her chair back and laid her head on the table, mindlessly waiting for the exam papers to be distributed.

She had stayed up all night just for this stupid exam. Surely she would be able to pass. At least pass, right?

F/n shook her head, dismissing all of the negative thoughts as the papers landed on her table. Passing one to Yaoyorozu, she gave her a grin that symbolises 'good luck' before returning to her paper.

She took a deep breath and released it through her parted lips before turning the page and starting to scan the questions.

She passed out.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

It was the third day of the written exams and F/n's hand was shaking from the nervousness she was experiencing. Aizawa kept announcing how many minutes they had left which was rather nerve-wracking in her end.

"Last five minutes," the teacher said as F/n finished writing the last phrase of the sentence.

After being done with her exam, she flipped over the pages and scanned the entire paper once again, making sure that she had answered them. She never bothered re-checking them. It would only make her even more nervous and would make her flop the test.

Therefore the reason why she would always tell herself whatever happened was not her fault. It was the teachers' stupid talking.

"Everyone, stop," Aizawa suddenly said, a hand raised above his head, "The ones in the back, gather all the papers and bring them up."

F/n handed her paper over to Yaoyorozu, taking one last glance just to make sure that she had written her name before leaning back on the chair. She released a very audible sigh, glancing to the side and connecting her eyes immediately with a certain purple-haired girl.

As if communicating through their minds, F/n shrugged her shoulders before nodding her head towards her friend who mirrored her actions and the two exchanged grins before returning their gazes back to their teacher.