Chapter 9 (Edited)

Vulcan let go of my wrists, and I quickly moved my sweatshirt sleeves to cover the scars. I looked down while Liam got back into the car, and we drove away from the school. I took a deep breath and placed my hands in my lap. I opened my mouth and then closed it, not knowing where to begin.

I had no idea what I was going to tell them. I knew that I couldn't tell them about my mark or that I had to drink my parents' blood. That was basically where all of the cutting, as well as me getting beaten by my pack, started.

"Rylan," Liam said, making me look up at him through the mirror. He had this pained look on his face, and I could sense a bit of pity in it. "Please, I want to help." He paused. "How many people know?"

I sighed and looked down again. "Three," I replied. "My brother found out about it when I was thirteen, because he had seen me..." I shrugged my shoulders, "cut. He threatened to tell Alpha Cameron if I didn't stop cutting. I did as I was told to do, because I didn't want him to look at me with pity." I took a deep breath and rubbed my wrists. "Alpha Cameron found out 4 months later. I had started training from 9-11pm because my brother didn't want me to cut again. He found out because I had gotten overheated in the sweatshirt that I was wearing and had passed out. He was about to attack everyone, but I convinced him not to because I wouldn't be able have that on my conscious."

"And the other?" Liam asked when I took another deep breath.

"The other was Giselle. She found out because she was making me go to a birthday party. She had found a dress that had only small sleeves as well as a coat that went with it." I shrugged. "She knew that I liked my arms covered, and she didn't question it until that day. She had, almost ripped the covering from me, and when she saw the scars on my wrists, she started to yell at me."

"You are a Werewolf, why did they leave scars?"

"I used silver," I replied. "They took longer to heal and had scars. I, also, cut on the same areas. A day after my sixteenth birthday, someone had placed silver shavings in my drink. I found out about it only after I had drunk half the drink and woken up in a hospital. Somehow, I didn't need a blood transfusion like other Werewolves did. The doctor said I was lucky to be alive in a monotone voice. It was then that I had found out that I was, actually, immune to silver."

"How is that possible?"

"No clue," I replied. "Nor does Alpha Cameron. I think it might've been from the cuts that I had given myself, but I couldn't explain why."

"How old were you when you started to cut?"

I sighed and looked at my clenched hands. They were shaking from nerves, because I knew that he was going to hate it. "Seven," I replied. This caused Liam to take in a sharp breath. "I started exactly on my seventh birthday." And after that, I told them everything and anything about what had happened to me, except for the mark and drinking my parents blood.

***

By the time I had finished telling them what they needed to know, we were seated at McDonalds with food. I was eating a Big Mac, with no cheese, and drinking a Coke. "Any questions?" I asked, popping a fry into my mouth.

"Yes," Liam replied. "Is that all?" He raised an eyebrow. "There are still some parts that are kind of iffy, and I am sure that there is more information that you need to tell."

"That is all you need to know," I replied, not looking at Vulcan. I could tell that he was staring at me, probably wondering the same thing. "There are some things that I can't speak about because I'm not allowed."

Liam raised his eyebrow further. He didn't say a word, but I knew what he was thinking.

"Not even my brother or best friend know about it," I replied. I frowned and cocked my head. "And, I'm sure that Alpha Cameron doesn't know either." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "I don't even get half of the stuff."

Liam nodded his head. "So, you are a hacker?" He smiled when I gave him a look that said thank you.

"I hacked to get the WiFi," I replied in a duh tone.

"Have you ever hacked into some place that you were not allowed to get into?" Liam asked, drinking some of his drink.

"Yes," I replied, seriously. I snickered when Liam choked on whatever he was drinking and started to cough.

"Where?" Liam asked after his coughing was almost finished. He playfully glared at me, making me smile innocently.

"School website," I replied, shrugging my shoulder. That was probably the safest one that I could tell him. "I hacked into it and changed my courses so that I wasn't in any of Cooper's classes." My under area started to feel a little funny, and I couldn't help but shift. I was trying to relieve the funniness, but it was not working.

Vulcan was staring at me while I shifted around in my seat. He still didn't say anything, but I could sense this pity, that was coming from him.

Liam frowned when he saw me shifting a lot. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Do you have to go to the restrooms?"

I shook my head no. "I don't think it'll relieve this tension," I replied. "I-I-" I bit my lip as soon as I felt the pain and screamed with my mouth closed. I grabbed the table tight as the pain started to increase.

Liam stood up. "Rylan?" he asked, rushing over to me. He grabbed my hands. "Rylan, look at me."

I shook my head no and tried to take deep breaths. This didn't soothe the pain that I was feeling. Tears streamed down my face, but I didn't really pay attention to it while I noticed something glowing forming in the back of my mind.

"Rylan listen to me," Liam called out. However, it was sounding kind of distant. He patted my cheek, but I didn't really focus on it while I moved, metaphorically speaking, towards whatever was glowing.

After that, everything went black.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Dun dun dunnnn. Anyways next chapter will be in a different POV. Can you guess or are ya'll gonna wait? ;)