Chapter 33- Cooper (Edited)

A/N: Yes, another chapter of his. However, you get to see Rylan's Wolf. ;)

___________________________________________________________________

I grabbed my overnight bag from the conveyor belt and walked to where everyone was waiting. By everyone, I meant Rylan's nine friends, my mother, Rhett and his mate, and Becca. I glanced at them, my eyes lingering on my mother. I knew that she was proud that I was going to try and get my mate back. She had always told me that Rylan was like a daughter to her, and she hated the way that I had treated her.

"So, what's the plan?" Rhett asked, glancing at me.

I turned my head and looked at my Beta and friend. I could sense a newfound respect from him, and that made me feel proud. "Beg and plead," I replied, dumbly after a couple of minutes. "I guess tell her the truth."

"You guess?" Gigi said, causing me to growl at her. She frowned. "Now, none of that. I could tell her not to give you a chance. You need to prove to me and Rhett that you had changed. Rylan is my best friend. I don't want her to get hurt."

I bit back a sigh and nodded my head, knowing what she meant. If Gigi thought that I was going to hurt her, then I knew that Rylan wouldn't even glance my way. "You're right," I muttered. "I am sorry."

"What was that?" Gigi asked, cupping her ear. "I don't think that I had heard you."

I growled a small warning, causing the female to smirk. "Don't push it, Giselle," I warned. "You heard what I had said." I started to walk to the door, knowing that they were following me.

"He's right, Gi," Rhett said, pecking her lips. "We are not there with him yet."

My mother chuckled when I growled at him. "But, I am sure that it will be soon," she said ruffling my hair. "My son is growing up."

"Mo-om," I complained, fixing my hair. "Not the hair."

Liam snorted before grabbing his phone, when it started to ring. He walked faster and made it out of the airport before answering the call. "Sir?" he asked. He paused in walking, his body going stiff. "What do you mean she had shifted?" he hissed. There was a pause. "Yes, I knew that she is the one." There was another pause. "Because, it's my job to protect her," he hissed. He sighed. "Ok, we'll be there soon. Make sure that no one tries to attack her or anything. She isn't in control." He closed the phone before making his way back to where we were standing. "Rylan shifted."

I frowned. "I thought she was a Dud."

Rhett shook his head. "She's not," he said. "She is something bigger than the rest of us."

"Well, let's not stay and chat," Mom said. "Thaddeus, Bailey and I will be taking the bags to the pack house." She gave them a look, causing them to stay silent. "I am sure that you all will get to see her when she is ready." She glanced at me. "Make sure that she doesn't hurt anyone," she said.

I nodded my head and handed her my bag. "Yes, Ma'am." I followed the rest of the group to the woods behind the airport and waited for them to shift. Jealousy filled my body while I looked to see that they all shifted while I was stuck in human form.

Rhett glanced at me. 'Liam is the tallest so you will have to ride on him,' he said.

I growled softly but got onto Liam's back and held onto his fur. I closed my eyes half way because he picked up speed, trying to get there quick as he could. I just hoped that we would be there before she did anything wrong.

***

I didn't know what I was going to expect when I got there, but I wasn't expecting to see Vulcan, without his mask on, trying to get a she wolf to calm down. He was backing away from the she-wolf, his hands held out in front of him.

The she-wolf had beautiful red fur with a darker red on top and lighter on the bottom. She stood almost at seven feet, which was tall for a female. Her ears were topped with black tips, and they laid on the back of her head. Her muscles shown through her thick pelt as she gathered herself to lunge at him. A snarl was on her face, and it was clear that she was pissed.

I scrambled off of Liam and started to run towards them. "Rylan!" I exclaimed, trying to get the female to look at me. Adrenaline and fear filled my body when I saw that she was about to pounce, and I just acted on instinct.

I jumped on top of her, shifting into my wolf form. As soon as I landed on her, she started to attack and growl at me, but I stayed on her back. I pushed her onto the ground and laid down on top of her, enjoying the sparks and warmth that I felt.

After a few minutes, I felt her shift into human form and her start to cry. A small whimper escaped my lips, because I hated how much pain she was in. I laid my head on the ground and curled around her, letting her just cry into me.

A branch broke, causing me to lift up my head and growl at whomever was coming close to us while my mate was feeling so vulnerable. I glared at Vulcan to see that he had his shirt off and was trying to give it to my mate.

Jealousy filled my body, and I couldn't help but growl again. I covered her more with my huge form, not wanting anyone to see what was only mine.

"She needs put the shirt on and then go and explain everything," he said, causing me to growl out again.

"He's right," a soft whisper said. There was so much pain and guilt in that voice that it caused me to whimper. I moved slightly and saw Rylan clutching at some of my fur, her eyes closed. She opened her eyes, and I could see so much pain in those gray eyes, that I didn't like it. "I have to explain why they found me covered in Wafilia's and the Rogues blood as well as why I had attacked."

I lifted my head to see that there were a couple of Warrior's holding their arms or standing on one leg. I could smell blood, and I was sure that it was theirs.

"If I shift will you lift me up? I can't have you be protective of me right now."

I growled protectively and was graced with a small smile. I nuzzled her before moving slightly when she had shifted. I got out of her way and caught the pants that Rhett had given me before moving off and shifting into Human form. I pulled on the pants and walked back out to wait for Rylan.

I didn't know what was going to happen, but I knew that Rylan was not going to be in this alone.

________________________________________________________________

A/N: So, what are they going to talk about. Will there be a fight or something like that? How does Rylan feel about this changed male? Anyways, hope ya'll liked it.