Extra #4 I Think You're Pregnant- Rylan's POV

Question of chapter: What type of laptop, phone, something, that you have that you use to work/read from or be on wattpad?

_____________________________________________________________________________

I danced around the kitchen and sung the song that was playing on the radio, not caring how I looked to other people. I was cooking breakfast for the pack, because I loved cooking and had told Aunt Clarice that I would cook for her instead of her having to wake up early and come down.

Food wafted through the air, and I couldn't wait to eat something that I had made for everyone. I knew that there would be a lot of people would be wanting food, so I made a lot more than a normal household because we had larger appetites than them.

"Ugh, what is that smell?" someone asked, stopping me from singing my favorite part of 'Moves Like Jagger'.

I turned towards the noise and saw my sister-in-law plugging her nose. There was a look of disgust as she looked around the kitchen. "Breakfast," I replied, turning back to the oven where I was cooking scrambled eggs with bacon next to it. "Want some?"

"No, I think I'll puke," she said, looking a bit green. She sat down and sighed, placing her head on the table. "I am tired but I can't keep anything down," she complained. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

I took a whiff of the air around us and couldn't help but feel a little bit more protective of my Protector than I had had felt in the past. "Hang on, did you two complete the deed?" I asked, turning off the oven and coming over to her.

"We used protection," Gigi said watching me with wary eyes. "Why are you sniffing me?" she asked when I sniffed her again. A look of disgust appeared on her face, and she backed away from me.

"My Wolf is more protective of you than she had been," I replied, backing up a bit to watch her relax. "She only is this protective if it is a child or if... the female is pregnant."

Gigi frowned and a thoughtful look appeared on her face before she snorted and shook her head. "Pregnant?" she asked. "I can't be pregnant. He used protection to protect his package."

"Condoms do not always work that well," I replied, feeling a bit grossed out that she and my brother had done it. I gestured for her to follow me up to the Alpha's room that Cooper and I used when we were sleeping in the Pack House. "So, if you weren't on birth control, then I think you might be."

Gigi huffed, and I could tell that she had rolled her eyes. "Then I want some pregnancy tests to make sure that I am. Why are we going up to the Alpha's suite, again?"

"Because, Aunt Clarice has been pushing us for a baby and had given me some pregnancy tests," I replied. "You are going to use them to make sure that you are."

Gigi groaned. "I don't like this," she said as we walked into the Alpha's suite. She glared at my back while I found a pregnancy test and handed it to her. "Do I have to?" she asked, giving me her "famous" pout.

I raised an eyebrow at her, not really affected by her pout. "If you don't want me to force you to use the test, then yes, you have to."

Gigi snorted and took the test from me before going into the bathroom. "Be glad that I have to pee," she called out, causing me to roll my eyes.

"TMI."

After ten minutes or so, Gigi came out of the bathroom, her face pale. Happiness filled her eyes, but I could see that there was worry and fear.

I quickly stood and walked over to her, feeling nervous and very protective of her. "What is it?" I asked nervous about my best friend's health. "What's the matter?"

"I think I'm pregnant," she replied, her voice a bit breathless. "I'm gonna be a mom."  

_______________________________________________________________________

Answer to question: I have an HP laptop and a Samsung. I do have a tablet, but I don't really use that to be on Watt.