Chapter 27- Vulcan's POV (Edited)

I watched as Rylan left the area, frowning. I didn't like how they treated her, nor how they seemed to blame something on her, even though there was evidence that she couldn't have done it.

"We'll talk later," Liam said, breaking me away from my thoughts. "My Beta needs to cool down because of your... girlfriend." He glanced at her, clearly disgusted. "Now, where are we going to be staying?"

"The guest house," another male said. His jaw clenched, and he looked slightly pissed at his Alpha. "There is, also, a meeting room so that we can just meet there and not in the pack house."

Liam nodded his head. "All right." He glanced at the male. "Will you show us?"

The male nodded his head. "Anything for my sister," he replied. He glanced at the motorcycle disapprovingly. "Did you have to let my sister drive that?"

"She didn't drive it all the way from there to here," Addy said. "But yes, she drives that, and she is pretty good at it." A smirk appeared on her face. "Who knew Rylan was into mechanics. She got the bike fixed out."

The male grunted. "Let's get going." He started his way to the van, pulling his mate with him. He paused when he saw me in the van and growled, pushing his mate behind him. "Who the hell is this?" he asked, snarling.

Addy looked at me before looking at Rylan's brother. "That's Vulcan. You know, Rylan's personal "body guard"." She shrugged her shoulder while she walked to the van, pulling Luke. "You'll get used to the mask, Rhett." She got into the van, again, pulling her mate. "Now come on and get in. I want to get settled in before we have to work out your asses."

Rhett scoffed and sat in the front seat, making sure that his mate was behind him. "I don't think you can kick my ass. Rylan is even having problems doing that on some days."

I snorted and rolled my eyes, while I started the van. I highly doubt that he could beat Rylan since she had been training with this pack.

"Ya, that's not going to happen," Perry said. "She's been training harder than you have been. Brick trains us harder than whomever trains ya'll."

"How hard?" Rhett's mate asked, paling slightly.

"She almost passed out the first time."

"Heh," the female replied, paling slightly.

"Come on, Gi, think of it this way. You won't need your mate's protection," Bailey said, giving Rhett a smile when he growled. She hopped out of the van when I parked it beside the bike. "I'm just messing with you. I have two overprotective dumbos, even though I've beaten both of them."

"And you are still seventeen, Bay," Chris said, getting out.

"We aren't going to let you fend for yourself," Thaddeus added, following his brother.

Bailey scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I'm going to find out where my room is." She glanced at me. "Liam did say that they got the biggest room for you and Rylan. There are two twin beds, so you won't have to share a bed. I don't like that boy nor do I trust him."

"So, he's only in that room for her protection?" Rhett asked, giving me the evil look. "He won't do any funny business."

I hissed and glared, not liking what he was thinking. I got out of the van, putting the the keys into my pockets.

"Rhett, Rylan is safe with Vulcan. He won't try anything. If anything, he knows when she is in danger," Liam said, coming over to us. He tucked the helmet to his body and glanced us over. "He's protective of her like the rest of us. Probably even more."

"And why is that?" he asked, staring at me, curiously.

A shiver went down my spine as well as being hit with a sudden force of anger. I blinked and knew that something had made her pissed.

Liam shuddered, also, and looked at me. His face paled, while his eyes went big. "Rylan," he whispered before bolting towards the forest. He didn't look back, not caring that the others were wondering what was going on.

I didn't say a thing while I followed Liam, knowing that we had to get there before something bad happened to her.

***

When we got to where she was, I didn't know what to expect, but I wasn't expecting her to be so angry. Her eyes were bright red and sparkled with dangerous fire. Instead of normal teeth and hands, she had fangs as well as claws. She was stalking towards an innocent soul that had probably pissed her off when she was feeding.

"Rylan," Liam said, getting in front of the male. He tried to touch her, which resulted in her shoving his hand away. He winced slightly as her claws sunk into his skin, but he didn't try to touch her again. "It's me," he said, holding up his hands in a surrendering position. "Relax."

Rylan snarled and started to stalk towards him. Her eyes stayed locked on his, and even I knew that he probably wouldn't be able to get out of this alive.

"Don't just stand there," a female said, making me look at her. Her green eyes were watching as Rylan still stalked towards him, making Liam back away from her. Her red hair blew in the wind, while she floated about a half a foot from the ground. "Do something."

I frowned, looking at the ghost of Aednat Kearney. I didn't say a word, but my message was clear. I didn't know what I was to do to protect the young female as well as her guard.

"Do the one thing that you haven't done for her yet. Say something." She glared at me before turning to look forward. "And you better do it quick."

I turned to the front and saw that Liam had fallen to the ground and Rylan was still stalking towards him. I apparated in front of her and held my hands forward, causing the female to rear back and snarl. "Rylan," I said, finally, hoping that I could help her.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Well, did you like it. What do ya'll think will happen next? Will Liam survive?

Don't forget to vote/comment

~Rissa