Extra #2- Dancing with the Twins

A/N: So, here is extra #2. I hope I didn't break ya'lls heart too bad with the first extra. Anyway, what I'm thinking about doing is updating a hurtful scene then a happy scene and so on. You'll get to see the nine group members and learn more in depth about them.

Also, a new character, who will have some importance later on, will be seen in one of these extras. I don't know if I want to have the Rodriguez family be main charries or not. Any thoughts?

Also, pic above is Ry's dress

_________________________________________________________________________

(Happens before Ry and the group goes to the GreenRock Pack)

"Come on, Curly Top. Hurry up," Thaddie groaned just as I added the last bit of makeup onto my face. "You are taking too long."

"Well, so-rry," I said, rolling my eyes before making sure that my hair was tight in a bun. "But, it's not my fault that I was the last one to know that we were having a practice recital with the Rodriguez family." I opened the bathroom door to see both Thaddie and Chris lying on my bed. "And, it doesn't help that someone didn't like my dress, so they decided to change it without me noticing until it was too late."

Thaddie and Chris turned their heads to look at me and whistled. "Mama Mia, you should dress like that more often," Thaddie said, Chris nodding his head in agreement.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Hell, no," I replied. "The stupid dress just barely covers my butt, and not to mention that one of my arms are bare."

They looked at my arm where white scars littered against my tan skin. "They're not that bad," Thaddie said, causing Chris to nod. "I mean, you look hot with them," Thaddie tried to recover, seeing my glare.

"Mmmhmm," I grunted, not giving up on my glare. I was still conscious about my body around new people. I knew that they would look me up and down, and if they saw the scars on my wrist and arm, I didn't know what they would do. I hid back a shudder, praying to the Goddess that these people wouldn't tease me. I mean, I knew that if they were Werewolves, then they would've heard about me all ready.

I mean, it wasn't everyday that a sixteen year old, with two Werewolf parents, doesn't shift. That was unheard of, but then pop comes me, the Dud Werewolf.

Thaddie sighed and pulled me into a hug, with Chris following behind him. "Relax, Ry," he said, probably seeing my nervous expression. "If they try to make fun of you, then we will kick their ass and then you can kick them as well," Thaddie said, causing me to smile. "'Sides, your fucking heels hurt."

I chuckled and squeezed them both. I was grateful that they would cheer me up, and I hoped that they would still be by my side when they found out that I was the Red Wolf. "Come on, we need to go." I pushed that thought aside, knowing that I was going to have to think about it later.

***

"Well, if it isn't the Dud Wolf," a snarky female said, causing me to groan.

I turned around to see three people standing behind me. Two were men and the other was a female that looked as if she thought that she was all that. "Guys," I groaned. "Why didn't you tell me that there would've been a fake Barbie, I would've brought my spit ball gun and some napkins."

The female's mouth fell open, and she placed her perfectly manicured hand over her mouth. Her dark brown, almost black, eyes flashed darker. "How dare you, Slut," she snarled and narrowed her eyebrows. "Do you know who we are?" She gestured behind her towards the two men and back at herself.

I glanced at them before looking at the fake blonde in front. "The Rodriguez family, I presume," I replied, shrugging my shoulder indifferently. I really didn't know who they were, nor did I care enough to find out.

"Lucas Francisco Rodriguez," the first male said. He came forward, picked up my hand, and kissed the back of it. He smirked behind me when Thaddie and Chris growled, softly. "And, I would love to know how low you can go." He winked and tried to purr like a cat.

I rolled my eyes and took my hand out of his, debating if I wanted to rub it on my dress to get the disgusting feeling off of my skin. "Not low enough for you," I replied. I glanced behind him at the other male. "Nor, for your brother." I glanced at the female that was glaring at me. "And, definitely not low enough for your sister."

Lucas scowled. "But, for the men behind you?" he asked. "I mean, you are a Slut."

I laughed as if it was the stupidest thing that I had ever heard, which it was. "I am sorry, I did not know I was a slut when I had never had sex. And, Sweetpea, I wouldn't have you deflower me in a million years." I patted his cheek and winked at his shocked look. "Now, I am Beta Rylan Reece, new member of the Witherbrook Pack."

Thaddie covered a laugh behind me with a cough, earning a glare from Lucus. "Come on, you wanted to have a mock recital, so we are here. Let's get going."

"And what, she is going to be your third?" the female looked me up and down and scoffed. "Puh-lease, I don't think you can even beat us." She gestured me up and down. "I mean, look at that."

"At least, I am not dancing in my underwear," I replied. I glanced her up and down, taking in her two piece attire. "Oh wait, my bad. It's your outfit, isn't it?" I shook my head and snapped in a 'dang it' way. "I thought it looked like underwear for a second."

"Selena," Lucas's brother warned when he saw his sister glare at me. "Don't do anything stupid."

'That's Hernando,' Thaddie said through our mindlink. 'He's the decent one out of the three.'

I grunted and nodded my head. "Now, let's get this practice done. I have people to hunt and kill... ya know something that killers do." I did clawing motions and growled like a cat, causing Thaddie and Chris to bust out laughing.

"Sure, killing Zombies and Liam's character are counted as "killing people"," Thaddie said, patting me on the back. "We'll go first." He didn't wait for the others to say anything before going to the starting place, with Chris and I following him.

I took a deep breath and got into position with Thaddie in front of me and Chris behind. Both of them had one of their hands on my waist and the other behind their back.

The music started, and I caressed Thaddie's face while I moved my leg down Chris's.

As soon as my leg was down on the floor again. I looked towards where the family was sitting and winked, blowing them a kiss. I faced towards Thaddie as he grabbed my hand and spun me out of Chris's grasp.

I placed my other hand on Thaddie's shoulder, and we danced.

About a few seconds later, Chris grabbed my hand and spun me towards him, and we danced the same way.

After a few kicks, tosses, and other stuff that we do during Salsa, the twins again placed one of their hands on my hips and all three of us danced at the same time.

Just as we practiced before, Chris and Thaddie picked me up and placed me on their shoulders and I posed, finishing the song.

"Good, now let's get some ice cream," Thaddie cheered, causing me to laugh. He and Chris set me down and both raced to the door.

I followed and sent a smirk at the Rodriguez family, glad that I made Selena speechless and caused her to have her mouth open. "Close your mouth, we don't want you to lose any more brain cells." I winked and raised after the two buffoons who were yelling and whooping that they had a chance to win. "Shotgun!" I yelled, causing one of them to groan.

"Driving!" they chorused, causing me to laugh as they started to argue as to who was actually driving and who had to sit in the back.

Oh, these boys are going to be the death of me one of these days.