Chapter 42 (Edited)

A/N: Countdown to last chapter: 0

I am finally done with this book. Hell ya, xD Now I have 53 books left and sequels that I need to do. v.v Freakin' brain. *Grumbles.*

Anyways, without any further adue or any waiting. Here is the last chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

For three weeks, I was unconscious while my whole body tried to heal itself. I was being fed through a tube as well as having an IV stuck in my arm. And the worse part was, I hated needles, so I was glad that I was unconscious.

The first week, it was, basically, like seeing a movie. I mean, I was outside of my body, and I could see that everyone was yelling and stuff like that. I had to roll my eyes when I saw that Cooper threw a chair out the window and broke it.

Someone has anger issues, I thought while I watched Vulcan and Brick haul a cussing Cooper out of the room. And, that makes two of us.

After that thought, my whole body seemed to apparate into a different looking room, where a female was waiting for me. I found out that it was Aedant, and she was there to train me on my powers.

And so, we were on our third week of training, and I learnt what I had needed to know. I had gained a lot of my muscle that I had lost from being hung like a ragged doll, and I was glad because I still had to kick some people's butt, mainly Cooper's.

"Focus, Rylan," Aedant said, causing me to dodge the water ball that she had shot at me. "You can't let anything distract you. If you do-"

I grabbed hold of her shirt and kicked her legs out from underneath her. I had my other hand in a fist and brought it close to her throat. "You are dead."

Aedant had this surprised look on her face but it turned into a smile. "You did good," she praised. "Better than most at learning how to use their powers."

I let her up and shrugged. "I'm a fast learner," I replied, stuffing my hands in to my jean pockets. I bit my lip and chewed, wondering if I was finally able to wake up and get on with my life. "Is this goodbye?"

Aedant shook her head, her curly, red hair bouncing. "No, it's not," she said. "Since you are The Red Wolf, you will be able to contact us."

"Us?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You need to study more on who and what you are," she commented, causing me to roll my eyes. She sighed. "But, I can't go anywhere. I'm stuck as a ghost."

"Wh- oh," I said, seeing her face darkening a little. "That's why."

She nodded her head and moved a hand through her hair. "Well, I think that your mate needs you." She started to wave her hand in a weird fashion. "Also, let your walls down. He won't hurt you."

I opened my mouth to say something, but my voice was taken away from when this weird wind thing started fly around me. I ducked and covered my head, even though nothing was flying around that would hurt me.

I yelped when the floor beneath me gave out, and I was sucked into this weird tunnel vacuum thing.

After that, I let out a small scream and...

...sat up in a bed, my heart pounding. I looked around the room and saw that my heart beat was going skyrocket. I groaned and turned off the machine, not wanting to wake up the sleeping male beside me.

"Rylan?" I heard a male said.

I looked at the corner and saw that Vulcan was standing in the corner. A small smile appeared on my face while I nodded my head. I made a signal for some water, my throat feeling parched.