Chapter 3: "So, uh who's E.J Caswell?"

E.J's POV:

I could feel the bus moving. We were headed to Vegas for three days and then to New York for the Teen Awards. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to any of it. I just sound excited for all the radio stations and interviewers who want to see me.

As I turned on my gaming counsel, we passed by a big billboard that said "E.J Caswell WORLD TOUR"and had my face on it. I stared at that billboard for a long time till I heard a voice on my headset.

"Jay man! Where have you been? You are missing an epic match with Red and I," My internet and real life best friend Ricky said on the headset.

Ricky was my best friend sophomore year of high school when I became famous. He was the only one who knew about the video "A Billion Sorrys" before it got posted on Youtube and went viral. He was there for me when I had to move to L.A. It sucks that he's still in high school but we still play COD all the time. My mom says I am too busy to hang out with him now. I could just get some security guys and rent out a mall. What? I can do that now.

"Dude, we are outnumbered. We are losing because of you," I hear my his friend Red say on the headset.

"Yeah it was pretty much a massacre. I don't want to see this happen again. Where were you Jay?" Ricky said as I kept shooting bad guys and ignored his question.

Ricky knew about me being famous but Big Red didn't. I didn't want him to spill the secret so we just play video games together. Big Red is actually Ricky's friend but I let him play video games with us since he can't see my face.

"You're telling me that the two of you couldn't have done it on your own?" I ask while pressing on the controller.

"They were like really good," Ricky says on the headset.

"Like super good," Big Red says trying to emphasize the good part.

"Don't worry we will get them in multiplayer next weekend," I say calmly into the mic.

"I got plans with my son to be girlfriend next weekend," Big Red says through the headset and I hear him munching on some chips.

See I wish I could do that kind of stuff but my mom says its messy and it will ruin my tour bus if we have chips everywhere.

"Yeah right," I hear Ricky say through the headset.

"Ditching us for a girl is so wrong," I say to the headset and start shooting some bad guys.

"When I tell you guys, you are going to give me a hard time about it," Big Red states through the headset.

"That means it is lame if it is breaking guy code," I state as I keep pressing the controller.

"It's very lame. I am aware of it but it will get me a girlfriend which you two don't seem to have so ha suckers," Big Red states as I keep pressing buttons.

"Ok, so we promise not to laugh about it. Tell us," I say to the headset since I'm too busy shooting bad guys.

"Fine. I won two tickets to that E.J Caswell concert and I'm asking a girl to Prom and giving her the tickets. She stops by the pizza place all the time and she's super hot," Big Red says like it's no big deal.

I immediately start coughing and make us lose the game. I also hear Ricky spit out his drink over the headset since he knows about my secret.

"Dude what the heck! Now we need to start all over again and Big Red, you're going to a concert seriously? I thought that you hated those," Ricky backs me up and restarts the game.