Chapter 6: "Waffles are better,"

Gina's POV:

"Ok, so if we are friends and we are going to hang out today, what are we going to do?," E.J says as he messes around with his hair while I walk out of the bathroom.

For a second, I forget he was still here. Great. I guess I'm spending the day with E.J Caswell.

"Well, you haven't had breakfast yet and its the most important meal of the day, so what do you normally eat for breakfast, E.J Caswell?," I said as I played along with the celebrity thing.

"I mean on tour, I usually eat cereal and then get my hair and makeup done," E.J says as he sits on the window sill couch.

I'll clean that but he can sit there.

"That's too much carb and sugar. How about IHOP then bowling?" I reply since I know they are next to each other.

"I mean do you know if they are busy in the morning? I can't get recognized," E.J says as he messes with his hat.

"They've both been the only places open  in this abandoned outlet mall for five years. I know it sounds creepy but I know the owners," I sigh to make him give in. (A/N: don't come at me for the abandoned mall thing I couldn't think of anything and didn't want to copy Be Somebody. Also there is an ihop and bowling alley in an outlet mall near me no one goes to anymore.)

I have to hang out with him because I said I'd have dinner with him to my mom. We have to do something.

"Creepy. I like it, Let's go. I hardly ever go to the mall anymore unless I have a meet and greet," I hear E.J sigh.

Must be tough. I can't live without the mall. Carlos and I go when I have the money to. I save up to go shopping with friends. The FIT stuff is more like savings.

"Ok, let's go," I grab some diabetes supplies and put them in my purse and my wallet and phone.

"Wait," I hear E.J say while I'm already stepping out my bedroom door.

I watch as he puts on his hoodie, sunglasses, and snapback, then zips his hoodie all the way up covering most of his face.

It must be tough not being able to go out freely without a disguise.

"Ok, now I'm ready," I hear him muffle through his hoodie that covers his mouth.

"Can you breathe through that?" I laugh lightly and forget that he's famous for a second.

"Yeah," I hear him muffle as we walk down the stairs.

The car ride to the abandoned shopping mall is silent for a few minutes before I turn on Taylor Swift's new re-recorded album and start silently singing along. I hope E.J Caswell doesn't make fun of my singing because he's Mr. superstar. No, I haven't forgotten yet.

"Little did I know that you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles," I quietly sang along to the radio playing my iphone aux while E.J sits in the passenger seat with his hoodie and sunglasses on.

I look like I'm driving a robber to the ariport but it's not my fault I'm in this situation its his. He knocked on my car door last night.

"And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" I heard E.J quietly sing from under his hoodie as his voice cracked.

I took this as my cue to stop singing and kept on driving to the abandoned mall. It wasn't far from school.

Twenty minutes later of Taylor Swift songs and awkward silence later, we finally made it to what was Springroad Crossings.