Chapter 5: "That's okay. It's just one night."

A/N: I forgot to mention that everyone is 17 except for their parents. This is kinda filler chapter before the portwell fluff. Ricky and Gina aren't friends and go to different schools. They are in the same state different district but they both know Big Red. Let's say they just see each other at the pizza shop. Sorry if i didn't think that through earlier.

E.J's POV:

"So, you are going to have to climb up that tree unless you want to get noticed by my parents," Gina points to a tall oak tree in her yard as she puts her car in park.

"Easy peasy," I crack my nuckles and begin to get out of her car.

"Don't hurt yourself, I am not paying for E.J Caswell's medical bills," I hear Gina say as she locks her car doors and grabs her bags from the trunk but I am already starting to climb the tree that leads to her room.

"Already halfway to your bedroom," I say quietly as I keep climbing the tree.

It's a good thing Ricky and I used to climb trees in middle school for fun. I am an expert at this.

While I sit on one of the sturdier branches that is close to what I think is her bedroom window, I watch her as she walks in through her front door with ease. She's beautiful.

"Hey superstar," I hear her voice as she opens her window for me to climb in.

"I thought that you weren't a fan of mine?" I climb through her window and hop onto a small window side couch.

"I'm not but I am offering you a place to stay for the night," I watch as Gina puts her bags down on her desk and straitens up her couch.

"Right, so where am I going to sleep?" I say as I stand in the middle of the room.

"Oh right. I'll get you some extra pillows and sheets. Don't go exploring," Gina says as she walks away to another room.

"Wow that's a lot of pink," I mumble as I stand in her bedroom.

One of the walls has art designs on them that look hand painted and signed. The other wall has rack of clothing and then there's this tiny desk full of art supplies and medical stuff.

"Hey, here's your sheets and pillow. Sorry if it's not tour bus quality. I also found an old shirt my friend Seb left here and some pajama pants. I guess you can sleep on the floor since my bed only fits one person," I see Gina come in her room and laugh lightly.

"That's okay

"That's okay. It's just one night. So who's Seb? You got a boyfriend?," I ask her while she gets out her pajamas for the night and takes out some medical things from a drawer.

"Oh so now you want to know about my personal life? No, I don't have a boyfriend. Seb is my friend. He's gay. He's dating my friend Carlos," I hear Gina reply as she takes out an alcohol wipe from her desk.