Chapter 9: "Do celebrities even make their own sandwiches?"

A/N: lots of portwell fluff. :)

E.J's POV

After sitting and watching the clouds with Gina for a while she sits up from her position and checks her meter.

"I'm kinda hungry and my glucose reading is dropping again, can we go to my place now? I can make us sandwiches for lunch," I see her pack her bag up and get her keys out.

"Yeah, I'm kind of hungry too. Wait a sec," I say to her as I put my hoodie back on and my hat then my sunglasses.

After making sure that most of my face is covered, Gina picks up the blanket and starts folding it. I try to offer to help her with it but she seems like she knows what she's doing.

"You know I really hate those sunglasses on you. They would look better on me but you need to avoid the paparazzi," I hear Gina says as she puts her stuff in the trunk and unlocks the car doors.

"I'll give you a pair, I have a dozen on my tour bus. You'll have to give me your mailing address," I say to her without realizing that I can't because I'm famous.

"Let's get to my house before someone sees you. You are going to have to sit in the back and keep your hoodie on because the roads are busy now that everyone is awake," I hear Gina say and I put again but do what I'm told.

"Right. Almost forgot about that for a second," I say as she hops in the drivers seat then turns her head to look at me sympathetically.

I hope my mom didn't send a search party out for me already.

"I'll turn on Taylor Swifts Red album to make the drive more bearable but you might have to duck your head so that no one sees you," I hear Gina say as she plugs her phone into the aux.

Thank god, we're still in the middle of the woods. If we were on the road and someone saw me we would get swarmed by paparazzi and that's not good for me or Gina.

"Thanks," I mumble as I sit in the backseat with my hoodie covering my face and lean down by the bottom of the window so its safe enough for me to sit without someone seeing me out the window.

The 30 minute ride to her house consists of her singing Taylor Swift lyric's lightly and me groaning every time she makes a turn because my head is ducked under the window.

Her voice is beautiful and angelic. I don't know why she doesn't decide to become a singer instead of a dress designer. I like her voice and her personality.

"We're here and it looks like my parent's cars aren't here so that's good," I hear Gina say as the car stops in park and I realize that we are parked in her garage.

Why couldn't she of parked in her garage the other day? Maybe her parent's cars were in it then?

"Thanks for parking in the garage," I smile at her as she goes to her trunk to get her bags and the dirty picnic blanket.

"No problem, I thought it would be safer for you and no one saw you on the road. I was watching the road for paparazzi and I was watching the street lights,"  I see Gina wink at me.

Maybe she is getting used to me and we can be friends now that she doesn't think I'm a rude celebrity. She seems to be really growing on me. Making me a better person.

"So, uh what kind of sandwich do you want? Do celebrities even make their own sandwiches?" I listen to Gina's beautiful voice as she puts the blanket in a hamper and her bag down on a chair in the kitchen that we walked into.

"I can make my own sandwich and what do you have in the fridge?" I ask her while I take my hoodie and sunglasses off.

"We have Ham and we have peanut butter and jelly. So do you want a ham sandwich or a pb&j sandwich?," Gina asks me as she pulls the ingredients out of the fridge.