Chapter 19: "Who is she?"

E.J's POV:

A few hours later I watch the sun go down from my tour bus. It's currently 5:00 pm.

I watch a bunch of guys wearing black shirts pack up equipment and luggage from my tour bus. I am grateful for these people who do these things for me.

After eating a bowl of cereal in 5 minutes, I rush to brush my teeth and follow my mom out of the bus to the car.

In the car, the driver turns the radio on and Taylor Swift's new song comes on. I sit in silence and listen to the radio thinking about Gina while my mom types on her phone.

I really miss her. A lot.

"E.J, we're here," I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see that we're at the airport and there are fans with posters waiting for me.

That was quick, I must have thought about Gina the entire ride.

Great, not now. I just want to get on the plane. I get out of the car and look at my fans.

"No autographs, we have a private jet waiting," I hear my mom say while security guards lead me through the airport entrance.

I just duck my head and pray that no one touches me.

"Can I go to the restroom please?" I ask one of the security guards once we get to our private gate even though I don't need to use the restroom.

I just need space and time away from my security guards to think. I'll be on the flight with my mom so I won't get privacy.

"Can you wait? The jet is almost ready and there's a private bathroom there," One of the security guards looks down at me since he's taller than me.

"I guess so," I shrug my shoulders since I don't want to run into a fan in the public restroom.

What? I have male fans.

A few minutes later I hear someone call a flight over the intercom that isn't ours.

I wish i could fly on a plane like everyone else does, but no I'm E.J Caswell I need security to go to the bathroom.

"Flight 26B, now boarding," I hear another flight called over the intercom even though we're sitting in a private lounge.

"Can I please go to the restroom?" I whisper to the security guard standing next to me since the intercom is getting on my nerves.

"The jet will be ready in 5 minutes. Can you wait?" I hear him whisper to me as I look over to my mom for help but she's on the phone.

"Fine," I groan and sit back in my seat in the private lounge.

My mom is no help in this situation. She's probably talking to another casting agent.

"Our jet is ready," I finally hear my mom say to me after she gets off the phone.

"Thank the lord," I whisper to myself as I follow the security guys to my private jet.

"You can take a nap. It's barely a two hour flight. I need to call more arenas about the rescheduling," I hear my mom say before she gets on the phone again.

"I'm going to use the restroom and then try to nap," I tell her but she's already talking to someone about tickets.

I head to the back of the plane where the private restroom is and lock myself in there.

At least the security men don't have to stand outside the door since I'm on a private jet.

I go over to the sink and turn the faucet on so that I can splash some water on my face. I feel so tired mentally and physically. Thank the lord, I'm going home today.