Chapter 7: : "You suck at this,"

E.J's POV:

"You gonna finish that?," I stare at Gina's half eaten plate of pancakes.

"No, I like waffles better and I can't finish this," I see Gina blush at me from across the table.

She's cute when she blushes.

"I'll finish it," I offer since I don't want food to be sitting in her car all day and I do love those silver dollar pancakes.

"Ok, someone's hungry," I hear Gina giggle as she passes me her plate.

Even her giggle is cute.

After I finish her pancakes, Annette comes by with the bill and I purposely take it before Gina can it.

"Hey, I was going to pay for that," Gina says as she tries to reach over for the bill but my arm is too long and hers is shorter than mine.

"No, I am going to pay for it. You are saving up for FIT," I grab the bill and takeout some cash from my wallet.

"Touche'" Gina replied and let me pay for the bill.

"Ok, but I am paying for bowling," I watch as Gina crosses her arms and fake puts at me.

"Ok, but just so you know. I suck at bowling. I've only ever been to a bowling alley for a meet and greet. I didn't even get to bowl. My mom said it was a work thing only so I mostly signed autographs and took pictures," I sighed as the waitress came back to take my cash.

"How do you know if you suck, if you've never done it before?" I watch as Gina uncrosses her arms and looks at me in the eyes.

"Because I said so," I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, let's see how bad you really are because no one goes to this bowling alley anymore except for a few elderly people who just go for the 70s music," I watch as Gina smiles at me again.

Ok, so maybe she is getting used to me?

"Ok, but you can't take videos or pictures of me," I smile back at her.

"What if I don't post them?" Gina says as she smiles at me.

Wow. She is smart.

"What if they get leaked or if someone found your phone?" I reply back to her while sipping on my orange juice.

"Ok, that's true but I do have a Polaroid camera in my trunk," Gina says as the waitress comes back with my change.

"A fan gave me one of those one time but I never got to use it," I shrug at her and put the change in my wallet.

"Well maybe I'll use mine today," I see Gina giggle as we get up from the table.

After Gina gets her Polaroid camera from her car, we head to the bowling alley. And she's right, there are only two elderly people there and they are dancing to the music.

"It's on like donkey kong," I hear Gina's voice from afar but she's already picking out her shoe size and a pink bowling ball.

"I take it that you've been here before?" I smile at her as I grab a size 9 pair of shoes and sit on a bench next to her to tie them.

"A billion times, I even know the owner," I see Gina wink at her billion sorrys reference going to one of the lanes and making a strike then sticking her tongue out at me.

"Ok, I see how it is Miss Porter," I say as a grab a blue bowling ball and throw it down the alley but it just keeps going left into the gutter.

"See I do suck at this," I fake pout at her and make those puppy eyes at her again.