Chapter 12

The pack was just a few minutes away from storming the high school. 

Willa made Waverly listen for the hallways to be free of security for when they made their entrance. 

The last thing they needed was to be thrown in cop cars for some bullshit crime like misbehaving.

Once they were cleared out, Waverly nodded to Willa and she gestured for the pack to move forward. 

The werewolves flooded into the school. 

Wyatt stayed by by her side as they piled in. 

He was still concerned after what happened yesterday.

Everyone scattered and coward in fear. 

You'd never believe that zombies were once the killers of Seabrook. 

Willa growled at the students who ran past them. 

"These sheep just let us in. Baaaad idea." She scoffed, rolling her bright golden eyes.

Wyatt sighed, not happy with her comment. "We agreed to play nice."

She smirked. "Oh, this is me, bring nice!"

The humans whimpered as she slashed her razor-sharp claws against the lockers, leaving deep gashes in the metal.

Waverly nudged Wyatt's arm. "Since when are you such a rule-follower?"

"Since he met that white-haired chick." Winston butted in, mocking him from behind. 

Waverly frowned. 

"Now, let's find that moonstone!" Willa interjected, walking faster. 

The wolves hurried after her. 

They all huddled up at the end of the hall, taunting and barring their fangs at any teen that dared to walk past. 

Suddenly, the thing Addison called "the bell" started to ring.

The wolves lifted their heads and howled, causing the locks holding the lockers shut to vibrate. 

Waverly only pretended to howl, since Willa wasn't technically her alpha, the command didn't effect her the way it did everyone else. 

She didn't want the whole school to see that her eyes were different then the rest. 

Though, it was somewhat obvious since she didn't have a strand of white hair like the others. 

But there were ways to get around that, unlike two glowing icy blue eyes..

After the noise subsided, the wolves separated.

One group went down the hall left to them and the other right. 

Wyatt hooked arms with Waverly and practically dragged her down the left hallway. 

"You don't have to hang all over me, I told you I was fine." She defended, trying to unhook her arm from his. 

He shook his head. "You always say you're fine. Ergo, I am not letting you out of my sight."

She groaned. 

"Can you two focus?" Willa interrupted, forcing herself in between them. 

"We're looking for the moonstone, you can get a room later."

Waverly's face lit up red.

Wyatt laughed. "Shit, Willa. It's not like that."

She traced over the nervous look on Waverly's face with her eyes and nodded.